My trade/Sell list!

Yames

CAG Veteran
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey there, I updated my trade/sell list as of September 13th 2010

Here are the games I am willing to sell or trade (I am mostly looking to sell the games, however I am looking for a couple of PSP games listed below)

DS :

Zelda Phantom Hourglass
Zelda Spirit tracks
Trauma Center Under the knife
Trace Memory

GBA :

Klonoa 1 and 2
Golden Sun 2
Megaman Zero 3 (box in bad shape)
Megaman Zero 4

PSP:

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Limited Edition (SEALED)

PS2 :

Persona 3 FES Amazon bundle with artbook and soundtrack (game still sealed but opened box to see contents)
Persona 4 (SEALED)
Way of the Samurai
Genji
Viewtiful Joe 1 and 2
Killer 7
Magna Carta
Klonoa 2

PS1 :

Final Fantasy 9
Galerians
Fear Effect

ALL GAMES COMPLETE WITH BOXES AND MANUALS.

LOOKING FOR:

PSP :
Final Fantasy Tactics
Metal Gear Solid Digital Graphic Novel
Lunar : Collector's Edition

Make me offers, I take payment with paypal.

thanks!

James.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='psyck0']How much are you asking for golden sun 1 and tales of phantasia?[/QUOTE]

30$ for both?

Where are you from? I'm from Montreal.

[quote name='Bencherstyle']how much are you asking for phoenix wright, if you don't mind me asking.[/QUOTE]

Average used price on ebay is around 26$. I can let it go for 30$ shipped.

[quote name='rayee6']how much do you want for FFIV. Is it the black label version or greatest hits? (not that it matters)[/QUOTE]

The FFIV I have is on DS not PS1... unless there's a greatest hits version on ds that I don't know of...

[quote name='rayee6']how much do you want for FFIV. Is it the black label version or greatest hits? (not that it matters)[/QUOTE]

I realized now that you probably meant FFIX for PS1 and not FFIV. It is the black label version. I can sell it to you 30$ shipped. Manual is in french though...

Yames, how much for the Boktais? I am a little interested, probably wouldn't be getting them for a while (haven't even started ToP and not finished GS1 :p)

Also, curse you for having a complete box of GS2 after I bought cartridge only at EB. ;)

Just got my income tax cheque and it was for $100 more than I expected. Maybe I will get those boktais now if you have a price, Yames.

Psycko0, 35$ shipped. I paid a little more on shipping than I thought with the two games you bought from me so I have to charge a little extra. Tell me if it's ok with you.

Game_fanatic, how about 30$ shipped?

Yames, am I right that you live in Vancouver? If not, where are you? I swear I remember seeing an address of yours that I could pick up from.

hey Yames, $30 is a little steep for me, I might be putting in an order to goomba for all the PSOne FF games from Amazon.com, so I'll just get FFIX from there, thanks though!

[quote name='Hovercraft']Im interested in Minish cap and Dark cloud 2[/QUOTE]

Where in Canada are you? I have to calculate how much the shipping is gonna cost me before I give you a price.

[quote name='Bryce']How much for the ds? What kind of shape is it in?[/QUOTE]

DS lite is in excellent shape, almost like new. Both screens are perfect too. I still have the original box so it will ship in it. Comes with charger and stylus of course.

90$ plus shipping depending on your location.

Do you only trade / sell in Canada? Else I'd be interested in Mega Man Zero 3 & 4 if I can get a good deal - EXCLUDING shipping...that can be discussed later in PM.

/pete

bread's done
Back