My trash can be your treasure...uh lowball is OVER! Invoices tomorrow afternoon!

Just a quick question, are you in Arizona? Because I happen to know that arizona doesn't observe daylight savings time, meaning it would be 2200 MST for every other state besides arizona, meaning it is a difference of an hour for people like me converting time. (I am EST, if it makes any difference to you)

[quote name='HotJuicyBurgers']Just a quick question, are you in Arizona? Because I happen to know that arizona doesn't observe daylight savings time, meaning it would be 2200 MST for every other state besides arizona, meaning it is a difference of an hour for people like me converting time. (I am EST, if it makes any difference to you)[/QUOTE]

...I was just wondering this very same thing...

Street Fighter Alpha 3 (PS1) - $4
Donkey Kong Country 2 (GBA Complete) - $10
Super Mario Advance 3 - $2
Donkey Kong Land 2 Gameboy (Complete) - $3
Super Mario Bros Deluxe - $2

Books:
The Lego Book - $4
Link's Awakening - $7
Final Fantasy IV Advance (Nintendo Power) - $5

Donkey Kong Country 2 (GBA Complete) (A) $11
Donkey Kong Land 2 Gameboy (Complete) (B) $4
Super Mario Bros Deluxe (A) $5
Pokemon Crystal (Battery no good) (C) $3

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Sticker Collection (A) $2
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (Nintendo Power) (A)-$3
Top Secret Passwords (B) $2

Thank you all for participating! I'm glad most things sold (Yay more room!). I will have invoices up tomorrow afternoon when I wake up (Goooo graveyard shift!)

[quote name='strikeratt']Damnit i knew I should of just jumped to 16 haha[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I figured it'd be a coinflip :lol:

Thanks for the lowball, tigger! Will likely wait until the end of my lowball, and we'll see who owes who what. No sense doing multiple payments each way :)

[quote name='Bing147']I couldnt post again fast enough... oh well, was getting to the point where it wouldn't be a deal.[/QUOTE]

Psh, winning is more important than getting a deal? ;)

Yes and no. Winning is fun... but I have a fiancee I have to answer to with the spending, at least until after we move cross country(not cheap, lol)

Invoices have all been sent out. If you have paid already (And quite a few of you have already, thank you!) then I have left you feedback. If you have paid and I haven't left you feedback, let me know. I will try to get a bunch of these packages sent off tomorrow!

If there is any delay, it's because I'm trying to find a good size box, luckily I've been on a bit of an online buying frenzy so I got plenty of boxes lying around!

People who have paid and I have their stuff boxed and ready to go:
AcrexP
w00pr
clonesniper666
sm04as
BreakX50
Wchillinman
SimpRgr8
Rysenkari
BLink
Setherial

People who have paid, I just need a box for their stuff: