My Want to Buy List - Come sell me some stuff - UPDATED 10/24

Sideshow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I'm not naming any prices, but the stuff I want to buy includes DS games, SNES games, top loading NES system (new ones), genesis system and games, n64 games, ps2 games and wii games.

Here's a list of a few specifics I want that if you have I will pay you well for them.

NES

Ironsword Warriors and Wizards II
NES top loading systems

Genesis

Skitchin
Road Rash - bought
Streets of Rage (any) - bought
Genesis system - bought

Xbox
Halo
Halo 2 - bought
Shenmue II - pending

PS2

*Suikoden III* - guy with game, but no offer made, yet (PM me, I want it)
RPG Maker 3 - bought
Guitar Hero II w/ guitar - pending

Wii

Warioware
Mario Strikers Charged

DS

Most any reasonably priced game minus the six or seven I have
Mainly Zelda Phantom Hourglass or RPG style games

Make me an offer in this thread or PM me if you have any of these games and want cash for them. I will trade if you ask, but I'd rather just buy them.

Thanks.

Edit: Here are the DS games I already have. Both Castlevanias, Super Mario DS, Both Phoenix Wright games, Tiger Woods, Cooking Mama and Puzzle Quest.

I've also bought in case anyone else was gonna offer - windwaker gamecube, harvest moon gamecube, worms 3d gamecube

More specifics I'm looking for

both phoenix wright games for my brother
super mario 64 ds
mario kart ds
any genesis wrestling games
any sonic games for genesis (preferably Sonic 2)
streets of rage 3 genesis
both mortal kombat games genesis

and still just some good DS games.

Thanks

I have Guitar Hero II w/ guitar like new (all original packaging etc) and I haven't even put on the stickers...

Shipping could suck, but Let me know - maybe we can work something out...

I also have Rock the 80s which would be easy to toss in...

I also have new/sealed copies of the following:

Pokemon Pearl (DS)
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (DS)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (DS)

I have Suikoden III and RPG Maker II.

And, if you're interested, Metroid Prime Hunters for the DS.

Send me a PM on the Guitar Hero for shipping and all. W/ and w/o the Rock the 80s. You set the price. I don't like to. :D

[quote name='Wlogan31']I have Guitar Hero II w/ guitar like new (all original packaging etc) and I haven't even put on the stickers...

Shipping could suck, but Let me know - maybe we can work something out...

I also have Rock the 80s which would be easy to toss in...

I also have new/sealed copies of the following:

Pokemon Pearl (DS)
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (DS)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (DS)[/quote]

PM me for Suikoden III shipping and all. Only need RPG maker 1 and 3.

Never played a Metroid Prime game.

[quote name='Rozz']I have Suikoden III and RPG Maker II.

And, if you're interested, Metroid Prime Hunters for the DS.[/quote]

[quote name='Sideshow']Send me a PM on the Guitar Hero for shipping and all. W/ and w/o the Rock the 80s. You set the price. I don't like to. :D[/quote]

Done and Done

I have varying Genesis model 1 and 2 setups I can do priced $20 shipped to $40 shipped depending on condition and how much you want with it.

Lowest for a complete setup is $20 shipped for a Genesis model 1 or 2 that plays, but not great condition w/ RF, power supply and 1x controller. Can do $15 shipped for unit (model 1 or 2, plays but in worn condition) only. More if you want 2 controllers, other stuff or system in better shape. $40 shipped for a (everything near mint or mint) Genesis 1 w/ A/V, power supply, and 2x controllers. Also $50 shipped for a complete boxed (w/ inner packaging and manuals, Sonic is the pack in game) Genesis model 1. (All prices shipped for systems is w/ Priority or DHL Ground included) Or if you wanna talk, let me know how much you want and what kind of condition and I can give you a price shipped.

Have original Streets of Rage complete, however ex-Hollywood Video rental, game label is half torn, front cover of manual is torn off - $8 shipped.

Also, Road Rash II game only - good shape, $6 shipped

Make me some more DS offers.

Keep them coming I've probably spent at least $100 bucks so far, but still want more DS games. Sell them to me.

Also, for my brother if anyone has both the Phoenix Wright games or just one and wants to get rid of them reasonable.

For now, I think I've got enough. I think I'll start another thread like this in a month or so.

For everyone who send me their address and I bought stuff from them. Your money order was sent out Thursday afternoon.

bread's done
Back