My xbox keeps giving a wierd green color on screen

outerheaven

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hope someone can help me on this. For some reason when I play my xbox after awhile my screen keeps putting up this weird green/yellowish color over everything like if someone throw bleach on my screen. I've tried to do the xclamp trick again but nothing. I tried different cords and switching to different port...same crap. Don't know what to do. This thing has been out of warrenty had the 3 red light but fixed that already but now this has been coming up since a couple of day ago. Can anyone help me on this matter please?

Had the same thing happen to me a few days ago.My standard warranty had expired but I was still able to request a repair online.I don't know if theyll fix it now that you opened the console.Best of luck.

I remember coming across something about that a few days ago. I think it said that it was going to E74 soon. As long as your 360 isn't 3 years old, you can just send it in.

Happened to me about 3 weeks ago or so. I even got mad at my son for messing with the TV before I realized it was the xbox. It hasn't happened since though and it is still working fine.

bread's done
Back