My Xbox Liquidation!

If it wasn't in the description, then it's not included.... I guess you are lucky that my freak alien webbed toes were cut off on the bottom edge :p

I dunno I could see this getting $170 has a couple good games and pretty cheap shipping for a heavy ass system like the Xbox.

If it was all cheap games I'd agree, but Halo 2, Halo, NG, and KOTOR ought to easily bump it to $170 or better IMO. I guess we'll find out in 18 hours :)

Nice job putting Halo in the title, I probably would have skipped the bit about the link cable and NO RESERVE in the title to pimp the other good games (Ninja Gaiden, KOTOR) but Halo is definitely the biggie.

[quote name='wubb']I dunno I could see this getting $170 has a couple good games and pretty cheap shipping for a heavy ass system like the Xbox.[/QUOTE]

I ship my stuff from work on UPS where we have an account and thus have reduced shipping charges ;)

Yeah $220 is an excellent amount to get for that lot.

Figure $100-120 for the system.

Getting $100-$120 for those games is outstanding.

[quote name='Mrhankyspj']I am a little worried though.... He's a brand new member on EBay, 0 Feedback :([/QUOTE]
just make sure you dont' ship to a PO Box and you'll be fine..

[quote name='Beana Blasta']be careful, if i were u i would cancel his bid[/QUOTE]

if everyone did that how do new members get on ebay?

Can't ship UPS to a PO Box anyway. Personally I don't mind shipping to PO Boxes.

Since it's going UPS you'll have insurance and a good tracking number. The only other thing you could look at doing is having UPS require a signature. I don't know how much more that is, but it might be worth looking at for this amount of money.

Of course that could upset the buyer as he might expect UPS to leave the box on his porch and not require a sig. Just let him know it will require a sig when you e-mail him to let him know it shipped.

If he pays with a MO you don't have to worry at all really. Only real fear would be a PayPal chargeback. I'm in the middle of one of those right now.

bread's done
Back