My YourIpodNano4Free Offer for your Trainn Referral or something free from my TL!!!

blk00civicsi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Hey All,

I was looking to get some referrals to complete my youripodnano4free.com so I am making an offer. I know most of you like the word FREE. So here is what I have to offer. If you go green without creating multiple accounts I will give you an item of your choice off of my Tradelist for free. You dont even have to pay for shipping either. There are some items that are not included in this but there should be plenty to choose from to make you happy. If you PM me and let me know your email address that you signed up with I will get the item of your choice ready to ship and once you have gone green you will receive your new item within a few days.

Please don't threadcrap and If you do have a problem with this thread please PM me and not do it in my thread.

I have added an offer of 2 DVDs for 1 Referral for your green. That's right something from My Tradelist and I will give you an item (within reason), for a green referral.

Please help me finish this site.

I can do a referral swap if you'd rather. I cannot do referrals on the following sites.

YourIpodNano4Free.com
YourFree360Games.com
YourFreeiStuff.com
360elite4free.com - achokshi
3604free.com - atmuh (Green 4 Green)

Here's the Link
http://www.YouriPodNano4free.com/index.php?ref=3885509

One More Green takes the cake.

Good Luck

Signed up Using Link but not going green!! Come on Guys!!

amizzlesmizzle@???.com
xchange55@???.com

Lets get these referrals green and I can get you something free.

bread's done
Back