mystery case files: the malgrave incident (wii) at amazon for 14.99

[quote name='jbroush99']If only this posted five hours ago on the front page in the CAG on Twitter section by Shipwreck. Oh wait, it was![/QUOTE]

Well guess what, not everyone uses Twitter ( myself included cause i think its stupid ) and it wasn't on the thread page so I posted it. there's no need to get your panties in a bunch cause it was posted somewhere else.

Well, good deal if you want it on Wii... The PC versions of Mystery Case Files are only $6.99, $4.99 right now with their Fourth of July sale at Big Fish Games... better resolution on the PC and easier control with the mouse... Big Fish developed both the Wii, DS and PC Mystery Case File games...

[quote name='Otty Ott']Well, good deal if you want it on Wii... The PC versions of Mystery Case Files are only $6.99, $4.99 right now with their Fourth of July sale at Big Fish Games... better resolution on the PC and easier control with the mouse... Big Fish developed both the Wii, DS and PC Mystery Case File games...[/QUOTE]

The Malgrave Incident is Wii exclusive, though.

Well, decided to get it. Saw some vids and it looked like an interesting game.

Also nice that Amazon is doing free 3-5 day shipping on it even though it's only 14.99

Thanks OP

bread's done
Back