Mystery pc game. 99 cents plus shipping

edub3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Tandtdailydeals.com mas a mystery PC game for. 99. I have ordered from them twice and had pretty good luck. Last time I got the chronicles of riddick and saints row 2. Sorry as I don't know how to post a link.

http://www.tandtdailydeals.com/

You will receive 1 Random PC games
Games will be brand new never opened
Game will retail for at least 29.99 Total
If you buy more then one we will give you different games
They will make great gifts or save them for yourself
I dunno, their engrish makes me think the site is fairly shady. :roll:
Good deal if it isn't though...I guess. I'm not one for mystery deals.

I think people on this site have been buying from them with pretty good results. You'll have to check the other threads for what people got, but it's definitely not a complete scam.

consider this legit. expect to get a halfway decent to good game from the last couple years that you could probably buy on Amazon for about the same price or a couple bucks more.

I ordered. I purchased 2, for a grand total of $12. I figure if I get one good game I'll be happy. I guess worst case scenario is I sell them back on eBay and be out a couple bucks.

I took a chance on the last deal they have 3 games for $2.99 shipping is a flat $5.00

Keep in mind they are not exactly fast shippers it did take like 9 days and I'm in NY. I'm pretty sure the are based in NY as well. Overall it is a decent turnaround though.

Igor The Game had a sticker price of $9.99

Saints Row 2 had a sticker price of $29.99

Frontlines: Fuel of War had a sticker price of $19.99

All brand new sealed with Best Buy sticker on them. It could of been worse if anything I can resell these 3 games and make my $7.99 worth I would think.

on the last one I got frontline fuel of war, Gothic 3 forsaken gods, and warhammer mark of chaos battle March. I think it was worth my 7.99.

Their mystery box sucked when I tried it. All I got was a cheapo digital FM radio alarm clock and a pair of headphones that look okay, for $7.00 or so. Lucky I needed some headphones, so it wasn't that bad in my case, but I can imagine people having no use for a lot of things you get from them, game wise maybe there are better deals. The price of shipping is a joke too when they can just send this in a padded envelope for like half the price.

bread's done
Back