MythBusters Are Infailable

[quote name='panzerfaust']Almost humorous if not for the fact that it could of easily killed someone. Pretty huge error on their part.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure who should shoulder most of the blame, Mythbusters or the Alameda County Sheriff's Office. This happened about 10 miles away from me... pretty frightening stuff now that I think about it.

they should have picked a better place for that test that said heres to hoping they get cancelled. i liked the show when it first came out then they started adding all those people and then their tests they did went from interesting to pointless and dull.

[quote name='lokizz']they should have picked a better place for that test that said heres to hoping they get cancelled. i liked the show when it first came out then they started adding all those people and then their tests they did went from interesting to pointless and dull.[/QUOTE]
I actually thought they were cancelled a while ago since Discovery took them off the schedule for a while or so it seemed.

Either way I only watch the show anymore if I happen to be channel surfing and stop on Discovery the day they're on. There's just so much other 'reality' crap on both Discovery and History Channel anymore that it's sickening. And don't even get me started on A&E.

I'll admit I kinda got into both Storage Wars and Gold Rush Alaska at first, but most of the stuff on SW is so contrived and seems like it's staged for the cameras and GRA is 50% recap of the prior weeks'(months even) drama from the prior episodes that they should just cap the episodes at 30 minutes and give the first 30 as a recap minisode.

bread's done
Back