N3II--Nintety-Nine Nights 2 (used)@ Gamestop.com $39.99 +tax ($35.99 +tax w/edge)

Urg, I got such a huge backlog that I know if I order this I wouldn't touch it for 6 months. in 6 months this game should be found cheaper then this. yet I'm still so tempted.....

I kinda did enjoy the first one....

[quote name='Denbo32']Urg, I got such a huge backlog that I know if I order this I wouldn't touch it for 6 months. in 6 months this game should be found cheaper then this. yet I'm still so tempted.....

I kinda did enjoy the first one....[/QUOTE]

See this is the secret to being a CAG, generate a massive backlog so you don't worry about getting games till they hit sub $20 prices! It's worked out REALLY well for me.

[quote name='Izod517']See this is the secret to being a CAG, generate a massive backlog so you don't worry about getting games till they hit sub $20 prices! It's worked out REALLY well for me.[/QUOTE]

It's so true.

I rebuilt my backlog and didn't break the bank doing it. Now, I'm set for a whole new round of new releases to become under $20. :lol:

Those 10 people who returned it prob just mashed xxx, yyy, xxx, and then yyy. Thats how you get sucked. And then you return the game.

[quote name='bigshooter']Those 10 people who returned it prob just mashed xxx, yyy, xxx, and then yyy. Thats how you get sucked. And then you return the game.[/QUOTE]they weren't expecting the extreeeeeeeeeeeeme gameplay and challenge.

This feels like the definition of one of those perma-backlog games I have that I feel so goddamn guilty about owning. Much like Call of Juarez or Silent Hill: Homecoming I imagine this will sit in my backlog until the Xbox 720 comes out. That or I'll try it and fail to really get into it like Conan or G.I. Joe (which, I know, sucks). Which begs the question why I feel so tempted to try to pick this up....

Thank God for that gamestop glitch sale last week so I feel less tempted.

Now Singularity with a free coupon for [Prototype], I'm having a lot more trouble resisting that one.

[quote name='BWOzar']This feels like the definition of one of those perma-backlog games I have that I feel so goddamn guilty about owning. Much like Call of Juarez or Silent Hill: Homecoming I imagine this will sit in my backlog until the Xbox 720 comes out. That or I'll try it and fail to really get into it like Conan or G.I. Joe (which, I know, sucks). Which begs the question why I feel so tempted to try to pick this up....

Thank God for that gamestop glitch sale last week so I feel less tempted.

Now Singularity with a free coupon for [Prototype], I'm having a lot more trouble resisting that one.[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel any better, I've owned the first N3 for about 3 years and never touched the thing. In fact, only this thread has gotten me to crack it open. I figured there is absolutely no reason to get the 2nd if I havent touched the first.

I'm just about through with the first character and having a decent amount of fun. For a much less stylish and seemingly less deep hack and slasher than say Bayonetta, the game still feels pretty fun. Dont think I'll get the second for a while though.

Anyone who ordered when this was posted, BEWARE!!!!

Just got my package and they sent me a copy of the FIRST Ninety-Nine Nights which had a used sticker on it saying it was the second. Called customer service and I'm mailing it back tomorrow.

[quote name='DTJAAAAMJSL']Anyone who ordered when this was posted, BEWARE!!!!

Just got my package and they sent me a copy of the FIRST Ninety-Nine Nights which had a used sticker on it saying it was the second. Called customer service and I'm mailing it back tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Came here to post this. What a bunch of dummies. I called up customer service and the rep was nice enough to let me keep the first N3, and they'll be sending me a new copy of N3II by Wednesday. If not then they will be receiving a call back from me!

[quote name='almasy82']got the right game but it was beat to hell and missing manual ... nice[/QUOTE]

i thought they had some kind of guarentee thing about that?

[quote name='jr8rulz']i thought they had some kind of guarentee thing about that?[/QUOTE]
they do I am returning it :) Just shocking how beat down it was considering it just came out.

bread's done
Back