N64 Ski Simulator? Anyone know anything more about this thing?

Gara

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/sys/421354537.html

n64ski.jpg

Anyone know what this thing is and the history behind it? It's ungodly filthy but it does hold some appeal.

i searched google but i couldn't find anything. there was a Professional Ski Simulator and it was somehow related to Ubisoft. i dunno, it could be an abandon prototype. you should ask the seller where he got this from. then tell us about it, im curious about it myself.

[quote name='captainfrizo']Looks more like a piss-poor mod than a prototype.[/quote]

agreed. it may be a prototype, but that doesn't make it "official" or even cool. looks like the equivalent of sewing an Activator into a pair of overalls and calling it a rodeo videogame prototype.

[quote name='captainfrizo']Looks more like a piss-poor mod than a prototype.[/quote]
Agreed. Looks like someone glued a broken N64 arcade stick to a stand and claims it's a ski simulator. I'm saying it's broken cause if you look below the red button at the top where that hole is, there should be a analog stick there.

FWIW, I couldn't find an arcade stick that matches that one after a few minutes of googling. That might say more about my crappy google skills than it does about the validity of the prototype, but I figured I'd mention it.

[quote name='garfep']FWIW, I couldn't find an arcade stick that matches that one after a few minutes of googling. That might say more about my crappy google skills than it does about the validity of the prototype, but I figured I'd mention it.[/quote]

the manufacturer's name escapes me, but we used to sell the joystick at Toys R Us when i worked there a few years back.

bread's done
Back