[NA] Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second

Chiyeon

CAGiversary!
OBT started last April 18 and I've heard they'll be opening the server officially this May 1st.
Not yet sure if there would be a wipe after the end of beta testing..

Aside from me (DrHime) anyone will be playing on the NA version?

Isnt this the retail release now that came out today ? The server were shut down over the past week or so in preparation for the official launch today. It even released on Steam this afternoon as well.

It seems they are having issues with the system though due to the number of people who are attempting to play on release day. Once things have calmed down I will be starting up. I had already registered my account and everything prior to the release.

For now I guess I am going back to Neverwinter for a while and see if it gets any better.

[quote name='dcm1602']how is it ?[/QUOTE]

Shameless and boring WoW clone. Deleted within minutes of logging in.

[quote name='Nohbdy']Shameless and boring WoW clone. Deleted within minutes of logging in.[/QUOTE]

So far from my brief experience this seems like the case.

I loved the original Ragnarok for the short time I spent with it. Not so much here?

[quote name='AdvOfJet']Isnt this the retail release now that came out today ? The server were shut down over the past week or so in preparation for the official launch today. It even released on Steam this afternoon as well.

It seems they are having issues with the system though due to the number of people who are attempting to play on release day. Once things have calmed down I will be starting up. I had already registered my account and everything prior to the release.

For now I guess I am going back to Neverwinter for a while and see if it gets any better.[/QUOTE]

I was trying to access the game on steam.. but I can't seem to bypass the IP restriction on steam (I'm playing on PH)
so I'll be on the client.. using VPN :whistle2:#

cant compare, havent tried any other RO2 versions before. seems alright to me, a bit boring at first but youll get used to it.

I honestly had a hard time with the camera and the controls at first but It's ok now... i don't agree with the boring part. Seeing so much people in game makes me want to play the game more

speaking of camera and controls, i hate it. combine it with the lag I'm experiencing especially if there are a lot of players online in the same channel. >.

add the chat problem. There are times that our party chat does not show in the chat box. You have to be near the person you are talking to inorder to read what he/she is saying... makes party chat somehow useless.. but then again, they said they are already working on the fix :) oh well, let's just wait and hope for the better.

bread's done
Back