Name a game people should(ve) played but they didn't

[quote name='Knoxximus']Quote for TRUTH!![/quote]

You just KNOW a next gen remake/spiritual sequel is coming. SOMEDAY...

Phantom Dust, never forget!

[quote name='humidore']You just KNOW a next gen remake/spiritual sequel is coming. SOMEDAY...

Phantom Dust, never forget![/quote]

...let us pray...:pray:

In no order
SNATCHER!! (sega CD)
Timesplitters 3 :future perfect
Shenmue II
Metal gear solid (Gameboy color)
ICO
Panzer Draggon saga
Chronicles Of Riddick escape from butcher bay
Jet Grind radio (Dreamcast)
Jet set radio future (Xbox)
Psi Ops
Midtown Madness 3 (xbox)
Yakuza
Beyond Good and Evil
Phyconauts
Duke Nukem Advance

More to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kurokubushi']Kameo a launch title for the 360 that was over-looked by most people but was a really good game.[/quote]

I was going to pick this up because it looks really charming, but then I remembered how much I loathed RARE's last action/adventures so I backed off. Maybe if I see it in a bargain bin I'll give it a try though.

Otogi 1 and Otogi 2. Otogi 1 sold like crap from what I read years ago (50k copies between US and Japan, although I've also read it was 50k in the US alone... I refuse to believe that.) and I can't see Otogi 2 selling anymore copies then Otogi 1 for obvious reasons. It's like they were saying; "Well we began working on Otogi 2 when Otogi 1 was finished, so we might as well put part two out rather then scrap it."

Phantom Dust for anybody that had internet during It's release. Gamestop had a rebate offer to basically make it free when it was out. http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?p=4935896 Anyone who didn't jump on that was either a) A idiot. b) Didn't hear about the deal at that time or c) Rather save their UPC and spend the $20 (granted they accepted my photocopy of the UPC).

[quote name='Rodimus']I started playing Klonoa 2 yesterday. Charming, simple, classic gameplay.[/quote]

:applause:

icon14.gif

Shogo: Mobile Armor Division. An awesome, awesome game, that I wish they made a next-gen sequel or prequel or whatever for it. Anime style FPS, where you can switch playing as Human and a Mech.

Also, Tron 2.0 was one of the most entertaining FPSs I've played.

I'd like to proactively add Onechanbara in any English incarnation, but especially the Wii version.

And I am retarded and can't get this stupid video to embed. Whatever. Go slay some zombies in your bikini. And play Endless Ocean too.

bread's done
Back