Name some good foreign horror movies!

I Want to say Imprint. It was made in America as part of the Masters of Horror line, but was deemed too graphic and by Takashi Miike (of Ichi the Killer fame).

Also 3 Extremes comes to mind as well.

Was going to say Let the Right One in but saw you listed it! I'm waiting for my blu of it to come march 10 I already pre-ordered.
If you haven't check the book out! It's got a lot of brutal stuff that isn't in the movie :)

Also, this Inside

theres a french movie released through dimension extreme called "inside" thats creepy as fuck also severance was a pretty good horror/comedy

I'm going to have to keep tabs on this thread. I was looking for something like this months ago only for the movies to be on HD DVD and not SD or BD DVDs due to the fact that HD is region free.

Dellamorte Dellamore AKA Cemetary Man
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109592/

Rupert Everett stars as the attendant of a graveyard where the freshly buried inevitably rise as zombies he must re-kill and return to their graves. The stunning Anna Falchi appears as three different women who enter his life or is it his life?

This movie starts out seemingly conventional but gets past common horror to more existential horror. Wonderfully weird.

You should watch Le Pacte des Loups (Brotherhood of the Wolf).

It has been a couple years since I have seen it, but it was awesome.

[quote name='bardockkun']I Always thought of that movie as more action than it was horror.[/QUOTE]
Given the other movies suggested here and a few in the OP I think his definition of horror is extremely loose.

Save The Green Planet
A Tale of Two Sisters
Uzumaki
High Tension
Them
The Substitute
Memories of Murder
All The Boys Love Mandy Lane
Martyrs

[quote name='crystalklear64']Given the other movies suggested here and a few in the OP I think his definition of horror is extremely loose.[/quote]
Yeah, but that was one of the movies where all I remember if anything is the fight scenes and one of the few movies that had a snake-whip sword (Ivy from Soul Calibur's weapon).

And if that's the case might as well toss in Machine Girl and Tokyo Gore Police for over excessive amounts of gore, but fun movies to watch with group of friends long as you turn your brain off.

[quote name='Razzuel']You should watch Le Pacte des Loups (Brotherhood of the Wolf).

It has been a couple years since I have seen it, but it was awesome.[/quote]

I will have to disagree. The first 2/3rds was awesome but the ending was soo cheesy that it ruined the movie for me.

bread's done
Back