Name That Game! (PS1 or Sega CD game)?

hx214

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
Need help guys!

I was reading an article about the old Dragon's Lair games and all the remakes that they have had.

I had this game for either PS1 or Sega CD that had the same exact gameplay as Dragon's Lair and Space Ace. It was a cartoon type game that had clips throughout and you had to push a button on the controller at the right time to advance or you would get a cut scene and your character would die in a funny way.

The character you controlled was a teen age looking guy with a backwards hat on and long hair. The main character was this little monster type guy that had hooks for hands and would switch out the hooks for other weapons. He would chase you around the entire game, but there were other bad guys also that you ran across.

One part of the game I remember is going into a salon of some kind with a vampire lady. She had you tied you up and would move you around her little shop. There where a few different cut scenes and one I remember when she was going to "Do your nails" and you had to push the correct buttons to move your hand so she didn't cut your fingers off with a butcher knife.

I know it had multiple disks due to the size of the game at the time. But I can't remember if it was Sega CD or PS1. The gameplay wasn't much to write home about just like Dragon's Lair or Space Ace, but the animation was cool and the little monster guy was funny as hell.

This has been driving me nuts all day and I can't think of the name of the game, or the little monster or anything and google hasn't given me any clues or answers!

Help! Haha

Haha, no not mario.

I woke up from a nap and something popped in my head.

First I thought it was Brain Dead. Hit it into google and it's Brain Dead 13!

Fritz was the little monsters name... guy was hilarious!

brain20dead2013.jpg

bread's done
Back