Name this old game

migamabel

CAG Veteran
Man I'm really struggling to find out the name of this game. I used to play it when I was like 7 years old .. around 1994 or so... Here's what I can remember:

I think it was from Sierra games.. but that i'm not sure

The various levels took place in single sets that we would walk around combining different objects to produce different effects.

The game started on like an old flying ship .. like a flying pirate's ship.. I remember it had wings and in one of them there was a ball that we could take swing at .. but it would hit us in the head (one of the few game scenes that I hold dearly .. lol) so we had to do something different with it (i do not remeber what).. From this level I also remember that it ended with the character falling down from the ship

I remember there was one level where the character was very small in a large castle room (like a toy story's character).. and another where the character was a giant and that took place on a field (like gulliver's travels)

There was one level that took place in like a xix century town that had two more sets in it.. we could go to like a house cave (where we would transform into a wolf) and we could go to a lab where we were able to mix several objects to create others.

i wasn't able to finish the game.. i was stuck in a castle room ..

i'm not very optimistic but I took a shot and i thank any help i can get (excuse my limited english)

What if we keep going? Oh well, worth a try for the PC gamers. So how about it? I'll start with an easy one:

Name an old PC adventure (not point-and-click), which features KGB agents disguised as Krishna followers.

If you have to google this one, shame on you.

Shame on me? I'm not a huge fan of adventure games.

What game featured cream pie-throwing and driving carts through a hospital?

All I meant was that googling an answer if you don't know and then taking credit for it isn't coo.

Speaking of which, I have not the slightest idea. The pie thing is in a lot of games, but I don't know any carts in a hospital. You can hold your dramatic pause all you want, but don't forget to reveal this sooner or later...

The answer to my question was Leisure Suit Larry 2: Looking for Love (in Several Wrong Places), the KGB Krishna can be found at the airport. If I recall correctly, you had to give them a flower to make them dissapear.

bread's done
Back