Nancy Drew Adventure Game Bundles (PC/Mac)

Righteous Nixon

CAGiversary!
Most people in here probably have little interest in this series of games but figured I would post it up anyways as this is a good sale on this series of games.

Basically Her entertainment is having a Bundle sale on all their Nancy Drew titles. Each game is 9.99 (50% off) and comes bundled with the official strategy guide (a 9.99 value) and a Koko Kringle Chocolate Bar. So basically these bundles are 66% off plus you get a free chocolate bar on top of it. Both of my nieces started playing these games a couple years back and they are huge fans now. This is the best deal I have seen yet on these games. Offer lasts till December 29th.

Here is the link.

http://www.herinteractive.com/index.php

I finally turned mom into a gamer on these games lol. Comes with chocolate too eh? Hmmm. . .

Ha, just sent her a message at work and she's super excited now. Guess she thought they stopped making these, so she's making a list of what she wants now. Thanks Nixon, solved my problem of what to get her this year. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jodou']I finally turned mom into a gamer on these games lol. Comes with chocolate too eh? Hmmm. . .

Ha, just sent her a message at work and she's super excited now. Guess she thought they stopped making these, so she's making a list of what she wants now. Thanks Nixon, solved my problem of what to get her this year. :)[/QUOTE]

Glad you found it helpful. It really is a nice little gift for those women adventure gamers. The chocolate is just the cherry on top.

These are actually pretty fun games whether you're male or female. Everyone is going to compare them to The Longest Journey, Gabriel Knight, Syberia, etc. but that's not what these games are about.

$8 shipping FYI, so it kills the deal if you're only buying 1-2 games. They also don't have any forms of payment other than entering your credit card on their site (disclaimer says they don't recommend pre-paid cards so YMMV on paypal temp cards). Really hate websites that conduct business like this, but at least it appears to be a secure checkout.

Just FYI because now I'm wary of buying. :(

[quote name='Jodou']$8 shipping FYI, so it kills the deal if you're only buying 1-2 games. They also don't have any forms of payment other than entering your credit card on their site (disclaimer says they don't recommend pre-paid cards so YMMV on paypal temp cards). Really hate websites that conduct business like this, but at least it appears to be a secure checkout.

Just FYI because now I'm wary of buying. :([/QUOTE]

Shipping sucks but the website seller is the developer/publisher so that helps for the rip off factor.

[quote name='Jodou']$8 shipping FYI, so it kills the deal if you're only buying 1-2 games. They also don't have any forms of payment other than entering your credit card on their site (disclaimer says they don't recommend pre-paid cards so YMMV on paypal temp cards). Really hate websites that conduct business like this, but at least it appears to be a secure checkout.

Just FYI because now I'm wary of buying. :([/QUOTE]

Shipping does suck but I don't think it kills the deal, even if you're only getting 1 or 2 games. You are still getting the game and strategy guide for less than most of the games cost by themselves on Amazon. I was debating but finally decided to grab one for my 11 year old niece. She loves the Sims but doesn't play anything else, hoping she takes a shine to these. Thanks OP.

bread's done
Back