Nano + armband + nike sport kit FS

racthamp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
i have barely used Nano 2nd gen 2GB + new Apple sport armband (Red) and the new Nike Sport Kit for sale.. looking for $135 shipped... reason for selling is pretty much self explanatory :) I thought I would use it in the gym with the sport armband and the sport kit.. but never really get to the gym ever :(

Thanx

[quote name='anotherjeff']Wow, nice deal. Any pics?[/QUOTE]

I have to take the pic once I get home tonight :)

pretty much everything intact with the nano original headphone has never been used ( I have the sony headphone).. the armband and the kits still NIB :) damn it I thought I would get to use them to get in shape haha :) I can upload the pix way later tonight.. thanx

edit: wait.. just realize that I have no idea how to upload the pic here in CAG.. let me know if anyone interested, i can send the pix via email i guess thanx

Got back home pretty late last night.. didn't have time to take pix yet. Will try to take pix and upload it somewhere this afternoon.. Stay tune!

Forget to mention, the nano come with those silicone case thingy also (black).

You wouldn't want partial trades for this would you? Man, i just bought the nike kit yesterday, too, and I've been using my brother's nano for it. Its a great device.

[quote name='chair_home']You wouldn't want partial trades for this would you? Man, i just bought the nike kit yesterday, too, and I've been using my brother's nano for it. Its a great device.[/QUOTE]

hehe.. make me want to 'finally' try it.... I'll try to take the pic tonight.. folk..sorry. been pretty busy.... if no one want it.. then I may unpack them and use it, would be a good excuse to get in shape anyway :)

bread's done
Back