Nano Assault 19.99 at Best buy (3DS Game)

dwmacfar2

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
You might want to mention in the OP that this is a 3DS title. Is it safe to assume this is related to Nanostray and Nanostray 2?

It's $20 new at GameStop too. I wonder why it dropped in price so soon? Must have not sold too well or something. Getting it at Best Buy is obviously the better deal though because of free shipping. Thanks for posting!

i've been interested in this game, though i've been burned too many times with 3ds games and the reviews on this one are non-existent heh. anyone got an opinion on this game?

It's a fun game, it alternates between a twin stick shooter on a spherical playfield (like Super Stardust HD on PSN), a on rails shooter (like starfox) and a 2d scrolling shooter (like galaga, ikaruga, etc)

Really fantastic graphics and good use of 3d though. For sure worth $20.

[quote name='jer7583']It's a fun game, it alternates between a twin stick shooter on a spherical playfield (like Super Stardust HD on PSN), a on rails shooter (like starfox) and a 2d scrolling shooter (like galaga, ikaruga, etc)

Really fantastic graphics and good use of 3d though. For sure worth $20.[/QUOTE]

This man nailed it. I have the game, and I like it a lot. Totally great little shooter, and a nice change from the traditional Nintendo fare.

bread's done
Back