Napolean Dynamite BD - $22.99 (save 34% w/ pre-order)

there are 4 or 5 movies coming out the same day on Blu I plan on purchasing... I might have to just pre-order all of them from amazon, I'll probably save 20 bucks or so

Thats a great one!
cool.gif

Yeah, it's just a "normalish" movie. All my movies in BR that I own "wow" me in some way. ND is just a movie, a good movie that I relate to wayyyy too much. xD

I guess for example my collection contains movies like...

Iron Man
iRobot
DeathRace

[quote name='62t']yea i am wondering if this is one of the movie that will benefit in HD.[/QUOTE]
Every movie taken from a good master benefits from higher resolution.

I'm holding off on these. In a month or two I'm sure there will be a B2G1 with these titles. That or Fry's will have them for $13 each. You guys should really consider waiting.

After all the hype this movie got and how people raved about it, I watched it and it flat out sucked. It wasn't funny. I hated Napoleon, thought he was a douche, and deserved to get his ass kicked.

[quote name='mitch079']After all the hype this movie got and how people raved about it, I watched it and it flat out sucked. It wasn't funny. I hated Napoleon, thought he was a douche, and deserved to get his ass kicked.[/QUOTE]

Thank you my friend. I have never left a movie theater more pissed off than when I left that movie. And Napolean was a flat out douche, I was waiting/hoping even Pedro would kick his ass so the movie would have at least SOME redeeming factor.

I watched this with no hype and really liked it. to each their own? There are too many blu rays coming out that day that I want: Napoleon Dynamite Office Space aka best movie ever Sideways plus Friday the 13th the week prior and donnie darko the week after. poor wallet. poor poor wallet. boondock saints comes out in feb. too. ouch.

[quote name='jrzshore']Thank you my friend. I have never left a movie theater more pissed off than when I left that movie. And Napolean was a flat out douche, I was waiting/hoping even Pedro would kick his ass so the movie would have at least SOME redeeming factor.[/quote]

The closest you'll see to "Pedro" kicking ass would be the two Crank movies.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']The closest you'll see to "Pedro" kicking ass would be the two Crank movies.[/QUOTE]
But what about that bag in the warehouse? He's in part two?

A better deal is the X-men Trilogy on Blu-ray for $55. It's a 6 disc set, that might have movie cash and/or digital copies for all 3.

BD pricing is getting weird now.

I understand a higher MSRP for new releases (and then a great sale price to offset it down to a buyable deal), but old releases for $34.99 MSRP, that's just not right.

When an old movie gets released/re-released to DVD they don't charge the same full price as new releases, it usually ends up as an almost bargain price (Criterion not included).

There's no reason at all for NP to be $35 when they've already triple-dipped it on DVD (1 disc, 2 disc, & digital copy version)

Remember when we all thought entire seasons of TV would fit on one blu-ray disc??? The joke's on us...

The movie is great. We've all heard enough bashing, I think everyone has seen it already and knows if he wants it r not.

If you haven't, it's a great comedy that is pretty family friendly, a real rarity nowadays.

bread's done
Back