Napoleon: Total War for 7.49 at Green Man Gaming

Defense23

CAG Veteran
For those interested, N:TW is activated on steam. Not a bad deal, I'm not sure if I have seen it cheaper. The rest of the series will be available throughout the week.

Daily deals:

Wednesday 23rd Feb - 75% off Napoleon: Total War
Thursday 24th Feb - 75% off Empire: Total War
Friday 25th Feb - 75% off Medieval II: Total War Gold Edition
Saturday 26th Feb - 75% off Rome: Total War Gold Edition

http://www.greenmangaming.com/promo/sega-savings/

Considering, that this is for the base game only and one would still need to buy an excellent Peninsula Campaign DLC for the whole experience, I don't see this as a good price. Decent maybe, but not outstanding.

I was hoping for them to run the GOTY again as well. They did have that on sale around Christmas time last year. I should have just bought it then... bah.

Which is better, Medieval or Rome?

I bought napoleon and empire total war during the steam xmas sale and i have enjoyed both. Bought em on a whim and never played a total war game before, id just like something without guns.

this game sucks

I got all the total war games in a bundle.

They seem real slow real tedious and REAL boring.
I got them on steam during Christmas sale. I wouldn't care if they were 5$, I dont remember what I payed but I can never forget how atrociously boring these game are.

ITS NOTHING LIKE THE SCREENSHOTS!
but hey to each their own maybe you will like it, every game has die hard fans and if its cheap enough that you dont care then go for it. To be honest I wouldnt take these games if someone gifted them to me. In fact if they did gift them to me Id kick them in the throat!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BridgetFisher']this game sucks[/QUOTE]

Would you care to specify which one sucks? Or are you just raging against the Total War series without explaining why?

[quote name='psynide']Which is better, Medieval or Rome?

I bought napoleon and empire total war during the steam xmas sale and i have enjoyed both. Bought em on a whim and never played a total war game before, id just like something without guns.[/QUOTE]

Both are excellent, but IMO Medieval is better simply due to the awesome conversion mods out there for it. You can down Lord of the Rings Third Age with makes everything LOTR base, there is also a Warhammer Fantasy one too, good mods.

I'm holding out a hope that there will be a good sale on these on Steam when Shogun 2 releases.

Steam does have the Empire/Napoleon bundle there, and if it goes to 75% off like Green Man priced it at last year, that would be a good deal.

Do you think this game will go any cheaper than $7.50 this year? I already own Empire: Total War for $10.50 last year but have yet to play it other than doing the tutorial. I don't really have any interest in the add on packs as I most likely won't play those anyways. I'm not too big on add ons with games because typically they aren't nearly as good as the campaigns themselves and I have a huge backlog of games.

$7.50 doesn't seem like a bad price but I probably won't play it until after beating empire which may or may not be this year.

bread's done
Back