Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 Demo for the Gamecube

Mine showed up yesterday. Paper envelope for the disc fell apart when I pulled it out of the envelope.

I should toss it into the GC and see how it looks.

mine is taking forever...if it actually works. I put down information twice. (im not a hoarder I wanted to get one for my friend who loves Naruto) So I don't know If trying to get two of them ruined my chances.

I haven't got one yet either... I put my info for one at the same time of my first post in this thread.

Well just incase somebody recieved one and wouldn't mind spending $.39 I would really appreciate it if you send me it. (If I don't get it) Just send me a PM if your willing to help me. Thanks.

[quote name='unicron129']Well just incase somebody recieved one and wouldn't mind spending $.39 I would really appreciate it if you send me it. (If I don't get it) Just send me a PM if your willing to help me. Thanks.[/quote]
lol was actualy gonna say the same thing ROFL was gonna say if you want ill give someone that doesnt want there demo or gets bored of it $.50 or whatever via paypal :D

Just got back from checking the mail, and surprise, it finally came.

Now to pop it into the Wii...

Update: Oh my god. The English voices. Holy crap. At least it gives me an incentive to play. A reason to fight.

I got mine yesterday, how come after 10 minutes it takes you back to the title screen? Is it because it's a demo?

Got it as well. Whew glad I saw that title screen comment, thought my GC had suddenly shut off lol. Not a very fun game though...maybe thats cause I have never heard of anything about Naruto except that it exists and has ninjas :p

Mine came today... thanks OP!

Edited to add: Intro seems to be identical to the Japanese one. But gawd, the voices... I remember watching an episode and thinking Naruto sounded okay, but... ugh...

Yeah, the voices are pretty bad. I refuse to watch it on television, I've just watched it in Japanese for so long that it's hard to change.

I still havent received it... ive only seen the japanese anime, havent bothered with the US version. I do hear the voices are poo... as usual.

FINALLY!!! I got mine in the mail today. Have yet to play but it better be good since I've been looking forward to playing it for so long.

I like this game, it's not bad at all.

I don't want to pay MSRP for it though, I think I'd rather get the first game since it's something like $17.99 used.

Perhaps get the GBA game as well.

[quote name='yukine']I like this game, it's not bad at all.

I don't want to pay MSRP for it though, I think I'd rather get the first game since it's something like $17.99 used.

Perhaps get the GBA game as well.[/quote]

Just wait for a drop on part two or get the third one if it comes out here. Part one is lacking in so many areas, it gets boring very fast. Part one only has 10 characters, and lacks 4 player mode.

Sorry but this game blows.
I had to go to a friends house to try it out and the controls + camera angle just ruined the game.

[quote name='soxfan30']Sorry but this game blows.
I had to go to a friends house to try it out and the controls + camera angle just ruined the game.[/quote]

hey you wanna get rid of it? i would REALLY appreaciate it :bouncy:

[quote name='enixidfrag']hey you wanna get rid of it? i would REALLY appreaciate it :bouncy:[/quote]

sorry I gave it to my friend already.

bread's done
Back