Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 PS3 & 360 $19.99 @ Amazon

Mikocouch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 PS3 & 360 $19.99 @ Amazon

271237b.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Naruto-Shippuden-Ultimate-Ninja-Storm-Playstation/dp/B008MO6AQO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381171456&sr=8-1&keywords=naruto+ultimate+storm+3

201498b.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Naruto-Shippuden-Ultimate-Ninja-Storm-Xbox/dp/B008MO6ARI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381171571&sr=8-1&keywords=naruto+360

Last edited by a moderator:
Good deal. Too bad i outgrew naruto 5 years ago.
I outgrew it too but I still bought the game because in itself it's a very fun fighting game. Unfortunately it feels like it has some of the longest cutscenes in the history gaming.

FYI, Full Burst is coming soon, it contains an epic battle (which I won't say to avoid spoilers), characters and skins.

Also, I'm middle aged and still haven't outgrown it. You guys are too mature.

It's wrong to associate any one thing as being "cool." Coolness is not inherent to a particular product. Coolness is a personal expression of confidence. Things become "cool" when you enjoy them in as confident a manner as possible. In other words, anime would be considered cool if trendy, popular, confident people enjoyed it in public. Anything is considered cool under those circumstances.

If someone takes you into a fully-stocked clothes closet, and asks you which outfit is the coolest, the correct answer is "whatever I choose to wear."

Anyone think this game will be even cheaper on Black Friday? I'm willing to wait a little longer (since I read somewhere that this game goes further than where the anime's at right now?)

Anyone think this game will be even cheaper on Black Friday? I'm willing to wait a little longer (since I read somewhere that this game goes further than where the anime's at right now?)
I gotta think stores will want to move this with an updated version coming out in 2 weeks and for only $40 too. Heck we might see Full Burst around this price on Black Friday. I've waited this long, I'll wait a little longer.

bread's done
Back