Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 for PS3/360 @ $34.99

Azuvidexus

CAGiversary!
[quote name='packt']AWWESOMESS!!! Think it be lower by tomorrow?[/QUOTE]
Yes I am also wondering if I should wait. I played the demo yesterday and decided i want this game even though I never watched Naruto.

Urrg, sooo on the fence about this, I've never played the first game or even watched the anime/read the manga but the game looks good.

its a great game... bought it last month for PS3. might even get it for 360 now...or ill wait for 20

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm normally anti-Naruto, but I did try the demo after seeing it in stores, and it's a pretty good game.... Even I'm tempted.

The game is so fun. FML for buying it day 1 though. Didn't think it would drop this fast. The first one didn't at all.

Picked it up. Never watched or played naruto before. Videos of this game in action have sparked my interest.

This game seems to have half the story. Is there a game out there with the other half? I don't quite have the time to watch the series but would like to see why it is so popular.

[quote name='Japakneez']Picked it up. Never watched or played naruto before. Videos of this game in action have sparked my interest.

This game seems to have half the story. Is there a game out there with the other half? I don't quite have the time to watch the series but would like to see why it is so popular.[/QUOTE]

Ubi made a couple of 360 games that were pretty good summaries of the story from what I heard (never watched the show either).

I played the first one and it was really great for a licensed game. Basically, the story seems kinda weak though as its just soap opera melodrama that takes a big hit by shortening it.

[quote name='spike32']Thank god I held off buying this game. AMAZING price.
1.gif
[/QUOTE]
Im glad I waited too, this is a great price.

[quote name='Japakneez']Picked it up. Never watched or played naruto before. Videos of this game in action have sparked my interest.

This game seems to have half the story. Is there a game out there with the other half? I don't quite have the time to watch the series but would like to see why it is so popular.[/QUOTE]

Yea the first half of the story is in naruto ultimate ninja storm 1 and naruto ultimate ninja storm 2 goes really far, all the way to the pain arc which is really really far in the manga.
but in this game, the characters are grown up by 2 years so theyre way cooler.

great price, wont regret it

glad i waited on picking this game up, $35 - $15 from ac:brotherhood awesome, can't wait.

[quote name='Antic']I loved Broken Bond and Rise of the Ninja. I'd pick this up in a heartbeat if I had the first one to play.[/QUOTE]

Honestly I don't know why you wouldn't, it's not like you won't understand what's going on.

[quote name='Antic']I loved Broken Bond and Rise of the Ninja. I'd pick this up in a heartbeat if I had the first one to play.[/QUOTE]
sasuke is mean
naruto is nice
I caught you up

[quote name='GUNNM']sasuke is mean
naruto is nice
I caught you up[/QUOTE]

Put some spoiler tags on that before you ruin the story for people.

If you finished Broken Bond, then you are far enough to start Storm 2 without missing out on anything.

bread's done
Back