Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Neon Alley DLC - REMEMBER TO CANCEL YOUR TRIAL

DarkSageRK

Banned
Here's how you get the DLC:

Once Naruto Storm is released on 3/5, if you are a member of Neon Alley (which includes those in a free trial) you will be able to access the website to get a code for the Neon Alley Exclusive DLC 5 Costume Pack, which will be inside the members area of NeonAlley.com.
More details will be available inside the members area of NeonAlley.com on 3/5!
Thanks!
Neon Alley support
Whether you get the one-week free trial or decide to purchase the service (where you pay $7/month to watch dubbed anime on a schedule, with commercials, only on a PS3 or 360), you're gonna need a credit card (no American Express allowed). So just a heads up on that front.

Edit: You can also get it if you have a Shonen Jump subscription, I believe.

NE2aCGx.jpg

Larger pic:
tOWy5Gj.jpg

Assuming Sakura upskirts are possible, expect potential resale value to match the cost of the game.

Acquiring DLC:
Go here and follow the steps: https://www.neonalley.com/namco-bandai-shippuden-3-dlc
If you don't have a 30-day trial, you're gonna need to sign up for the service with your credit card. You get a 7-day trial.

Canceling:
If you don't think the service is worth paying for, you're gonna want to cancel it ASAP after you get the DLC. To do so, log in, click on your account, then update your credit card to random numbers. (If you signed up with a credit card.) Then click the "Cancel Your Account" button. (It's grey and hard to see at first, but it's there under Account Options.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my code. Doesn't seem like you have to pre-order it from GameStop and use their 30-day trial (doesn't say so in the instructions). I personally just signed up, got my free week trial and used the GameStop code to extend it another month, can't complain bout free, right? I pre-ordered it for the card/Goku DLC/poster anyways, kinda forgot about the free 30 day trial, I'm not even a PUR Premium member.

Anyways, picked up the game last night, haven't played much of it but I am loving it. They fixed a lot of minor things (streamlined the main menu with less options and no lag, though it sucks that Store is no longer an option), but the roster is a huge letdown, a lot of unnecessary double characters they could have combined as well as leaving out fully movesetted characters like the 7 Swordsmen and Ginkaku/Kinkaku (to add as DLC later?) and the fact that the Edo Kages are not in it despite being featured in trailers has pissed people off so bad, they already have a petition going with 20k signatures. ->
https://www.change.org/petitions/cy...7-swordman-in-naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-3-4

Lastly, if anyone wants a spare code for this because they don't wanna give their credit card info/risk forgetting about it (code can be for PS3 or 360, dun matter), lemme know. I'll trade for the Goku Naruto code (gave the one with my copy to my brother). Is the narrator (who sounds a lot like Goku) part of the DLC?

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Just got my code. Doesn't seem like you have to pre-order it from GameStop and use their 30-day trial (doesn't say so in the instructions). I personally just signed up, got my free week trial and used the GameStop code to extend it another month, can't complain bout free, right?

Anyways, picked up the game last night, haven't played much of it but I am loving it. They fixed a lot of minor things (streamlined the main menu with less options and no lag, though it sucks that Store is no longer an option), but the roster is a huge letdown, a lot of unnecessary double characters they could have combined as well as leaving out fully movesetted characters (to add as DLC later?) and the fact that the Edo Kages are not in it despite being featured in trailers has pissed people off so bad, they already have a petition with 20k signatures.

Lastly, if anyone wants a spare code (PS3 or 360, dun matter), lemme know. I'll trade for the Goku Naruto code (gave the one with my copy to my brother).[/QUOTE]

How did the code come? Through email?

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']How did the code come? Through email?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Just clicked the picture on the page, logged in, and clicked what system I wanted. Simple.

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']How did the code come? Through email?[/QUOTE]

Go to the website. You should hurry though cause I bet $1000000000000000 people are gonna hoard codes and sell them left and right.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Go to the website. You should hurry though cause I bet $1000000000000000 people are gonna hoard codes and sell them left and right.[/QUOTE]

Probably. I admit I'm gonna take ONE extra and hope someone will trade me for that Goku code. On the bright side, they're about as close to the game company as you can get, so I'm sure they can get a boatload of codes without too much trouble, especially if it's getting people to get a free trial and give them CC info (hoping they forget to cancel).

I'd gladly join that tourney if I didn't have a 360. :( Question. To those of you with UNS1, UNS2, and UNSGenerations saves, what'd you get? I have UNS2 & UNSGenerations saves, but not UNS1 because 360 never got it.

[quote name='KirbyLovesTacos']I cancelled my membership but how do I close my account? My CC is still on file.[/QUOTE]

I don't think you can......

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']I don't think you can......[/QUOTE]

Thankfully there system is so stupid I was able to upgrade the CC with random numbers. :lol:

[quote name='KirbyLovesTacos']Thankfully there system is so stupid I was able to upgrade the CC with random numbers. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I wish I knew binary code for loser.

Bob Dylan

Zip:0001

[quote name='dgwillia006']Apparently so. The sheer stupidity stunned me for a second and I couldn't even think of a comeback.

I'll just be sure to leave a bad review, just rubbed me the wrong way. Never had a GS ever do that to me before.
[/QUOTE]
I hate this. I always get GS issues like this so it's why I don't buy new there. Usually used or so. Worse was when I pre-ordered Persona 3 Portable to get a free Hat. They only got 2 and was told that it was first come first serve. Of course I was the only one there when they opened and mentioned it says that you need to purchase the game to get the gift. He admitted that 2 other people had asked about the hats a day before release and preordered it right there just for the hat. I'm sure they probably cancel later. Luckily I found another GS with extras. I would of raged. You should give a very bad review.

[quote name='KirbyLovesTacos']Thankfully there system is so stupid I was able to upgrade the CC with random numbers. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Thank you 1000x for this. Gonna go pick up my copy NOW!!!! See you guys on the battlefield ;)

[quote name='Rock_Dash3X']I hate this. I always get GS issues like this so it's why I don't buy new there. Usually used or so. Worse was when I pre-ordered Persona 3 Portable to get a free Hat. They only got 2 and was told that it was first come first serve. Of course I was the only one there when they opened and mentioned it says that you need to purchase the game to get the gift. He admitted that 2 other people had asked about the hats a day before release and preordered it right there just for the hat. I'm sure they probably cancel later. Luckily I found another GS with extras. I would of raged. You should give a very bad review.[/QUOTE]
don't mean to stray off topic but is it that one blue hat your referring to. the one with the crest?

Thanks! Got the code no problem. Cancelled immediately, and changed my CC to random numbers as posted above :applause:

Now I just have to wait for the price of the game to go down...;)

Got and cancelled. I would may have stayed for the the full trial if I could catch the first half of InuYasha Final Act since I just was able to grab the Blu of part two cheap, but the schedule is horrendous.

For reference, I'm emailing my contacts at Viz to let them know my thoughts on the service and how it can be improved. I used to have some pretty decent access with them but I've changed jobs since then and many of their upper management has changed - no promises but hopefully I can get some word out to the right people to improve their service.

Thanks for the info. After reading here I went back and did the same since I didn't notice it still keeps the info on the account.

[quote name='Izod517']For reference, I'm emailing my contacts at Viz to let them know my thoughts on the service and how it can be improved. I used to have some pretty decent access with them but I've changed jobs since then and many of their upper management has changed - no promises but hopefully I can get some word out to the right people to improve their service.[/QUOTE]

They should listen to you, because it really needs improvement big time. If they at least had a On-Demand service, I might have stayed around even with the limited library. As it is, I have no interested in it what so ever, let alone paying for the service.

I was apparently blind when I read about this promotion, as I didn't see that you had to buy a copy of UNS3 and input the code from the receipt to get the DLC (the OP doesn't actually say that anywhere, so I assumed it didn't matter). I don't plan on buying the game :)ps3:) right away (far too big of a backlog ATM), so it looks like I'll be missing out on this. :cry:

[quote name='Vigilante']I was apparently blind when I read about this promotion, as I didn't see that you had to buy a copy of UNS3 and input the code from the receipt to get the DLC (the OP doesn't actually say that anywhere, so I assumed it didn't matter). I don't plan on buying the game :)ps3:) right away (far too big of a backlog ATM), so it looks like I'll be missing out on this. :cry:[/QUOTE]
You don't need the game. I got the code before my Namco copy arrived.
Just sign up for the 7 day free trial.

Picked up the DLC, thanks.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Apparently so. The sheer stupidity stunned me for a second and I couldn't even think of a comeback.

I'll just be sure to leave a bad review, just rubbed me the wrong way. Never had a GS ever do that to me before.

The best part is I called them earlier today to ask about the posters and the woman told me they would have them in tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I actually went to a midnight release for Metal Gear Rising and Crysis 3 with a friend. Instead of just giving people their preorder bonuses, they raffled them. Few people we were speaking with about the game never even got their artbook. It went to people that were there for Crysis 3.

I'm just happy I was able to get mine from another store that didn't receive them for over a day past release.

[quote name='TooPoor']You don't need the game. I got the code before my Namco copy arrived.
Just sign up for the 7 day free trial.[/QUOTE]I did, and I navigated to the page offering the DLC, where it says to enter the code you got on your receipt from buying the game.

Maybe I shouldn't have already cancelled the free trial...

[quote name='Vigilante']I did, and I navigated to the page offering the DLC, where it says to enter the code you got on your receipt from buying the game.

Maybe I shouldn't have already cancelled the free trial...[/QUOTE]

That was to extend the free trial by 30 days. If you went to the main page and clicked the banner for the dlc, it would take you to a page where you choose xbox or ps3.

[quote name='Vigilante']I did, and I navigated to the page offering the DLC, where it says to enter the code you got on your receipt from buying the game.

Maybe I shouldn't have already cancelled the free trial...[/QUOTE]

I never saw anything remotely close to what your talking about. All I did was log in, click the banner, picked what format I wanted(PS3 by the way) and got my code. I already redeemed it on PSN and Best Buy hasn't even shipped out my copy yet.

[quote name='tommythethumb']That was to extend the free trial by 30 days. If you went to the main page and clicked the banner for the dlc, it would take you to a page where you choose xbox or ps3.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='solidus_00']I never saw anything remotely close to what your talking about. All I did was log in, click the banner, picked what format I wanted(PS3 by the way) and got my code. I already redeemed it on PSN and Best Buy hasn't even shipped out my copy yet.[/QUOTE]#-oThat's what I get for clicking the banner advertising both the DLC and the 30-day free trial and not double-checking the wording.

I signed up for another 7-day trial with a different email address and already got my :ps3: code. Sorry about that, guys. :oops:

[quote name='Vigilante']#-oThat's what I get for clicking the banner advertising both the DLC and the 30-day free trial and not double-checking the wording.

I signed up for another 7-day trial with a different email address and already got my :ps3: code. Sorry about that, guys. :oops:[/QUOTE]

At least you were still able to grab one. :lol:

How is that so ? It asks for a card here.

[quote name='DR2K']You don't have to give them your card for the trial fyi.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Topaz']How is that so ? It asks for a card here.[/QUOTE]

You need to put your actual card info when you sign up but after that you can edit your card into into random numbers and cancel your membership.

I just tried it again to grab a code for my buddy.

[quote name='BFBB Delicious']Also, how do you cancel your account? FAQ page says go to the Your Account page, but I can't find that for the life of me.[/QUOTE]

Sign in and click on your email you will see the cancel option to the right.
you cant miss it
also just to be on the safe side change your CC number to any fake 16 digit number

[quote name='BFBB Delicious']When you play people online, they can't see the costumes. Lame.[/QUOTE]

Wait did you confirm this yourself? I checked another site that says they should work

[quote name='BFBB Delicious']When you play people online, they can't see the costumes. Lame.[/QUOTE]
Really? That sucks.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Wait did you confirm this yourself? I checked another site that says they should work[/QUOTE]

Played a couple online matches with a friend. He could not see any of the costumes from this pack. I could see his Goku Naruto, though, and I have NOT redeemed my Goku Naruto.

Also, thanks to the person who told me how to cancel the account.

I made an account prior to the trial, still never gave them any billing info and was never asked for it when I got my code.

you'd think if they didn't accept AMEX it would say it somewhere on the page where you enter your card info, or not correctly identify it and proceed past without visible errors, ehe

[quote name='DR2K']I made an account prior to the trial, still never gave them any billing info and was never asked for it when I got my code.[/QUOTE]
This is weird.

bread's done
Back