Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Neon Alley DLC - REMEMBER TO CANCEL YOUR TRIAL

DarkSageRK

Banned
Here's how you get the DLC:

Once Naruto Storm is released on 3/5, if you are a member of Neon Alley (which includes those in a free trial) you will be able to access the website to get a code for the Neon Alley Exclusive DLC 5 Costume Pack, which will be inside the members area of NeonAlley.com.
More details will be available inside the members area of NeonAlley.com on 3/5!
Thanks!
Neon Alley support
Whether you get the one-week free trial or decide to purchase the service (where you pay $7/month to watch dubbed anime on a schedule, with commercials, only on a PS3 or 360), you're gonna need a credit card (no American Express allowed). So just a heads up on that front.

Edit: You can also get it if you have a Shonen Jump subscription, I believe.

NE2aCGx.jpg

Larger pic:
tOWy5Gj.jpg

Assuming Sakura upskirts are possible, expect potential resale value to match the cost of the game.

Acquiring DLC:
Go here and follow the steps: https://www.neonalley.com/namco-bandai-shippuden-3-dlc
If you don't have a 30-day trial, you're gonna need to sign up for the service with your credit card. You get a 7-day trial.

Canceling:
If you don't think the service is worth paying for, you're gonna want to cancel it ASAP after you get the DLC. To do so, log in, click on your account, then update your credit card to random numbers. (If you signed up with a credit card.) Then click the "Cancel Your Account" button. (It's grey and hard to see at first, but it's there under Account Options.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mcpeepants']you'd think if they didn't accept AMEX it would say it somewhere on the page where you enter your card info, or not correctly identify it and proceed past without visible errors, ehe[/QUOTE]
Just use a visa or master card.

I just got my code. Thanks OP!

I personally don't like Neon Alley but if anyone wants my 30 day free promo code here it is!

d45f74ac69c6

[quote name='TooPoor']I'm doubting you, I'm curious to how you achieved this.[/QUOTE]

I had an account set up previously, it was free to do. Clicked on the gifts/redeem tab, entered the Neon Alley code and got the DLC code.

[quote name='DR2K']I had an account set up previously, it was free to do. Clicked on the gifts/redeem tab, entered the Neon Alley code and got the DLC code.[/QUOTE]
I also setup an account, during which they asked you a CC info, I backed out. Although it shows that I logged in, I could not access show nor get the code, unless I "Verify" my account. I don't have a GS code, so I just used my CC.

[quote name='DR2K']I had an account set up previously, it was free to do. Clicked on the gifts/redeem tab, entered the Neon Alley code and got the DLC code.[/QUOTE]

If you're using the 7 day trial you need a CC on file to unlock the DLC code.

If you have a 30-day membership from GS, you can redeem that and not provide CC info, which is what you did.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']If you're using the 7 day trial you need a CC on file to unlock the DLC code.

If you have a 30-day membership from GS, you can redeem that and not provide CC info, which is what you did.[/QUOTE]

Didn't know that. Might use my code then in order to get the dlc for a friend.

How are you guys liking the game so far?? Story is top notch, but fighting is another story. My biggest promblem is the awakenings. They last FOREVER compared to the other two games. If your able to get into yours it's basically a guaranteed win (unless the player sucks). If anyone wantes to battle pm me. Im on xbox btw.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Didn't know that. Might use my code then in order to get the dlc for a friend.

How are you guys liking the game so far?? Story is top notch, but fighting is another story. My biggest promblem is the awakenings. They last FOREVER compared to the other two games. If your able to get into yours it's basically a guaranteed win (unless the player sucks). If anyone wantes to battle pm me. Im on xbox btw.[/QUOTE]

Pretty awesome, played 1-1 (casual) and getting my ass handed to me by Madara (fucking Susanoo lol) since I have basic dudes atm

this didn't work for me. I made an account for a trial (put cc info) months ago and canceled. No dlc for that account and no way to get the free trial (unless GS 30 day code?).

If anybody else wants to play, on PS3, please send a friend request to my PSN account, DeskLaser. I suck pretty bad though, so casual style games please, lol.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']If you're using the 7 day trial you need a CC on file to unlock the DLC code.

If you have a 30-day membership from GS, you can redeem that and not provide CC info, which is what you did.[/QUOTE]

I had neither, I just created a free account and skipped entering my credit information. Yes I had the 30 Day code for clarification, I said it earlier in this thread, at least I hope I did.

[quote name='DR2K']I had neither, I just created a free account and skipped entering my credit information. Yes I had the 30 Day code for clarification, I said it earlier in this thread, at least I hope I did.[/QUOTE]

You can skip entering CC information when you make your account, but clicking the DLC banner gates you into "purchasing" a membership of some kind, so you can't get the DLC code without inputting your 30 day code post account creation.

That's all I'm saying. There seems to be some confusion between you and others in the thread. I'm just clarifying.

[quote name='TooPoor']I'm doubting you, I'm curious to how you achieved this.[/QUOTE]
I had a typo there, I meant to say I'm NOT doubting you but wanted to know how you managed to do that, because you didn't mention you had a GS code in your original post.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']You can skip entering CC information when you make your account, but clicking the DLC banner gates you into "purchasing" a membership of some kind, so you can't get the DLC code without inputting your 30 day code post account creation.

That's all I'm saying. There seems to be some confusion between you and others in the thread. I'm just clarifying.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for clearing it up, I thought I was doing something wrong when I couldn't for the god get the code prior to entering my CC. I know you can edit your CC anytime, but I would always avoid providing it all if possible.

[quote name='jman2avatar']Is there a way to change the cpu's difficulty on vs mode?[/QUOTE]

press start on the character selection. Took me a minute to figure out but all you gotta do is look on the bottom of the screen where it tells you what buttons do what.

[quote name='Banana Peel Assassin']don't mean to stray off topic but is it that one blue hat your referring to. the one with the crest?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. A hat worn by one of the characters in the game. I really only preorder when I get physical gifts so it was really upsetting when I can't get them.

Good thing I stopped by. Totally forgot to cancel the trial. Sadly no game yet. At least I got the dlc for now.

All right, updated main topic based on what all y'all figured out. (Would have been more on top of it, but I've been swamped with work. Gomen.)

My copy should come in tomorrow. So hyped~

jman, it's been a while since I've played this series, but I believe Red is for Enraged Mode, where your attacks do a lot more damage than usual. Blue is (I believe) Chakra Mode, which you'll see when charging up your chakra. I'm probably a bit off on these -- the game should explain in the tutorial/intro to the main story.

any info on anbu Kakashi or other dlc costumes?

also I remember when I signed up for a trial at comic con. the guy kept asking what anime I last saw as I told him I don't really watch. I said darker than black and he was like oh that's old and proceeded to hype up all these shows on the service - stuff I've watched sub which were mostly bad and ended up reading manga.

Haven't heard shit about other DLC costumes.

If you don't really watch anime and the last one you actually watched through was DtB, yeah I can't see Viz having much you'd be interested in. Let me just recommend Fate/Zero to ya because as an anime fan, I'm obligated to recommend shit when someone says they don't watch anime. It really is something you need to experience considering you like seinen (DtB) and shounen action (Naruto). Heads above the Fate/Stay Night anime. If you watch it, I guarantee you'll thank me -- it's the easiest anime to recommend to anyone, other than Death Note.

It's available in America at $950 retail for the complete series though, so you may want to find alternate methods of viewing it. I wish I was joking.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']Haven't heard shit about other DLC costumes.

If you don't really watch anime and the last one you actually watched through was DtB, yeah I can't see Viz having much you'd be interested in. Let me just recommend Fate/Zero to ya because as an anime fan, I'm obligated to recommend shit when someone says they don't watch anime. It really is something you need to experience considering you like seinen (DtB) and shounen action (Naruto). Heads above the Fate/Stay Night anime. If you watch it, I guarantee you'll thank me -- it's the easiest anime to recommend to anyone, other than Death Note.

It's available in America at $950 retail for the complete series though, so you may want to find alternate methods of viewing it. I wish I was joking.[/QUOTE]

Well I watched many series (about 70 series completed on mal but not up to date) but usually just stick to reading manga now (almost 30 completed per mal). What I meant was I got bored of watching unless it's a series I'm really into or anime is the source material.

Yeah I know F/SN is good though I've been holding off on most VNs -> anime series. Also I didn't really like the Death Note anime (I read the manga around the time it came out in 2004) as it seemed to have a different tone.

Did the first two Ninja Storm games have dlc? Got to pick those up

[quote name='Gamer SDP']Well I watched many series (about 70 series completed on mal but not up to date) but usually just stick to reading manga now (almost 30 completed per mal). What I meant was I got bored of watching unless it's a series I'm really into or anime is the source material.

Yeah I know F/SN is good though I've been holding off on most VNs -> anime series. Also I didn't really like the Death Note anime (I read the manga around the time it came out in 2004) as it seemed to have a different tone.

Did the first two Ninja Storm games have dlc? Got to pick those up[/QUOTE]

Fate/Stay Night is terrible. Fate/Zero is good, though. Since you have a MAL account, there's no point in me talking up anime to you then. You already know your shit.

The first two Ninja Storms did have DLC, but it was free. (Unlock codes, though.)

bread's done
Back