Naruto411 Raffle Week 2 - Win a $10 Amazon gift card!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanjiX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
NOTE: WE ONLY ALLOW ENTRIES VIA E-MAIL OR PM NOW. WE WILL NO LONGER ACCEPT ENTRIES IN THE THREAD. Thank you!!
---
Welcome to the Naruto411 Raffle. To do a quick recap, oh what we're doing, every year Naruto411 holds a raffle to celebrate another year of being in existence. Therefore, we offer a free raffle to our users on Naruto411 (http://www.naruto411.com/forums) and to Cheap Ass Gamer. Any new users or leechers are allowed to participate as well. You don't have to sign up and you don't have to stick around (to the Naruto411 forums). It's just our way of saying "Thanks".

To sign up for the raffle you can do one of two things:
1. PM me with your e-mail.

2. E-mail us a blank e-mail at [email protected] with the subject "Naruto411 Raffle".

THIS WEEK'S PRIZE IS: $10.00 Amazon Gift Card (will be given online, not mailed, etc)

RAFFLE SCHEDULE & PRIZES
WEEK ONE: December 27th - January 3rd. Ends at midnight. (EST)
PRIZE: $5.00 JBox Gift Card

WEEK TWO: January 3rd - January 10th. Ends at midnight. (EST)
PRIZE: $10.00 Amazon Gift Card

WEEK THREE: January 10th - January 17th. Ends at midnight. (EST)
PRIZE: A Naruto video game (will be revealed on January 10th).

FAQ
Q: How do I know if I won?
A: We'll e-mail you. If you don't respond within 48 hours, then you lose. Simple as that.

Q: Do you need to know my personal address?
A: The third week's prize will require a personal address. The first two weeks we'll be giving away online gift cards. So to answer this question, maybe.

Q: Can I enter even though I live outside of the United States?
A: Yes. The prize may take a while to get to you, but we'll make sure to ship it out to you. I just hope you don't live in the middle of nowhere.

Q: So Week 3's prize is...?
A: A Naruto video game. We'll reveal it when we hit the third week, so be patient!

Q: Do I HAVE to give you my e-mail address via a forum? I'm afraid of bots putting my e-mail address on a list!
A: Of course not! You can PM a message to me saying you want in.

Q: Do I have to enter every week in order to be eligible?
A: Yes.

I just want to let everyone know that the winner announcement is going to be a little delayed. I'll have the winner up in a few hours. Next week's thread will be a in few hours.

Email sent thanks OP. Cheers.
o.gif

Last week's winner is: Interstella 5555!! If he doesn't respond within 48 hours, then we'll have a redraw, but I highly doubt that will happen, so thread closed!! Making next week's thread now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back