Naruto411 Week Two Raffle - Post here to enter in a free prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanjiX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
First of all, I want to thank every CAG who entered into last week's raffle. Thanks to you all, the first week's raffle was a huge success and it got up three pages of posts which was WAY more than I was expecting. Anyway, with week 1 out of the way, we are into week 2 of the raffle.

Instead of spamming one thread over and over, I thought it would be a good idea just to make a new thread every week to avoid confusion not only to fellow CAG's, but to me as well so I don't mix up entries from previous weeks and so on.

So here we go, everyone. If you all forgot what the prize for week two was, it's a Hinata plush (about 10 inches or so) and is very similar to the Naruto plush from last week. Sadly, our previous winner Shawn from last week cannot enter into anymore of the raffles (his prize is redeemed too).
41dfkzgsyl_ss400_.jpg

So here's you can enter into the raffle:

1. E-Mail [email protected] with the subject "Naruto411 Raffle". If you would like, you can also tell us where you came from as well just so we can get a idea from how many users come from CAG, Naruto411, YouTube, etc.

2. PM me here at CAG with your e-mail.

3. Post in this thread with your e-mail address, and make sure to say somewhere in your post that you would like to enter in the raffle.

That is all! Good luck to you all!
---
Thread #1 for Week One [OVER DO NOT ENTER OR REPLY] - http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209390
Detailed Rules - http://www.naruto411.com/2008/12/30/naruto411-one-year-anniversary-raffle-2/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WhiskeyCrazy']Lol I already sent in the e-mail, so no fears of me not redeeming!

And thanks for the great contest[/quote]

Oh, so your Shawn then? Yeah, congrats to you man. I already sent you a reply back, but I'll be sending you the prize on Monday.

[quote name='SanjiX']Oh, so your Shawn then? Yeah, congrats to you man. I already sent you a reply back, but I'll be sending you the prize on Monday.[/quote]

haha thats funny because my names Shawn too. I'd like to enter this weeks contest my email is [email protected]

Only a hour and half until the winner for week 2 is chosen! Everyone here can still enter up until 12 AM EST. Enter now or forever hold your peace! Week 3 starts soon!

I really hope I win, I love Hinata!!! Also nice Name Sanji was my favorite character from One Piece.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back