Naughty Bear Giveaway Contest for Xbox 360

k1w1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Want moar free stuff? Here's moar free stuff, compliments of Jason over at Examiner. Here's the details:

"Naughty Bear, it's like a British cartoon filtered through Happy Tree Friends or Itchy& Scratchy. Admittedly the game hasn't been a critical hit, but the majority of the complaints we had centered around price. For free, we think it's a pretty tasty title. So, we're giving away 2 copies (sealed retail packages) of the Xbox 360 version this month, beginning right now."

link:

http://www.examiner.com/x-14825-Video-Games-Examiner~y2010m7d8-Naughty-Bear-Giveaway-part-1

Good luck and happy hunting!

Took about 1hr 30mins to find the images and enter! Thanks for the heads up on this contest.

Entered to get naughty with some naughty bear.

I was hoping to see photoshoped screen shots where you cut Zombears in order to put them in screenshots from other games... like zombear's head and body splattered all over splatterhouse pictures :) (which would have also been hilarious)

[quote name='dyeknom']Entered to get naughty with some naughty bear.

I was hoping to see photoshoped screen shots where you cut Zombears in order to put them in screenshots from other games... like zombear's head and body splattered all over splatterhouse pictures :) (which would have also been hilarious)[/QUOTE]

Ya know!? That sounds deliciously difficult...Maybe you'll see something twisted like that in the 2nd contest ;-)

[quote name='abouttandoutt']wait does it count the original article?[/QUOTE]

Well, there IS an image of a ZomBear, and it IS in the Xbox 360 category ;-)
(In other words: I'm the author, and yes it counts! Haha)

HINT: There are a total of 4 Zombear images, but you're only required to submit three.

One of them IS in fact the Giveaway article itself.

You might also find another ZomBear hidden within some Naughty Bear "shenanigans."

Happy hunting!

thanks for the heads up man. the contest was pretty fun though some of those articles are really dated lol

This one's a wrap! Thanks for participating, and know that there is a CAG-only Naughty Bear contest coming up soon. Won't even be posting an article announcing it, just a forum post ;-)

bread's done
Back