Navy Exchange (NEX) Sale on New, Sealed Games $9.99 and Up

madmonkey700

CAG Veteran
Went to the NEX at the local base today. Bunch of games in a bin, all 9.99 to 19.99 dollars. All factory sealed. I saw 360, PS2, PS3, Wii, DS, and PSP games. I picked up Facebreaker and MGS4 for 19.99 each. I searched but I don't know the technical term for a Milatary Store :dunce: sorry if this has been mentioned.

Deal dead! Only availiable at the base i got it from. sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
forgot to ask sorry. I'll be sure to ask next time I find a good deal. This is my first thread so I'm new to this.

This is not even YMMV, it's specific to whatever NEX the OP visited. Each NEX store has an electronics manager and they have control over what gets marked down if anything. For example, none of the four NEX or Marine exchanges in San Diego currently has anything but very old original Xbox and PS2 sports games on clearance right now. They haven't had any sale stuff for at least two years.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Do you remember any of the PS3 games that were in the bin? I might be willing to buy some off you for whatever it costs + $10.[/QUOTE]
I remember seeing multiple copies of facebreaker and MGS4. I think I might've seen rainbow six vegas. I also saw NBA Ballers Phenom and NBA Ballers Chosen One. I'm sure there were more, but none that I can remember, or being interested in. Name it if you want it, I will take the deal if I have time.

oh well this was my first time as the OP sorry for the dissapointment. I'll be sure to ask for YMMV next time, and do a little research to make sure it is a good deal. thanks for the replys.

Hey everybody in San Diego area, in North Island Exchange in Coronado I picked up Battlefield Bad Company for $9.96. I couldn't pass it up. There are at least 4 copies after I picked mine up :). The rest of the games are just normal price. It's sad, GTA IV is still 59.99 there and 39.99 in any normal place. NEX's usually do suck when it comes to sales. Oh the PS3's are $100 off though :). I don't remember if the Xbox 360s are also marked down. Call the store just in case (619) 522-7222

Most of the time its overstock items that are on sale. I've gotten some good deals from there before. Everytime I go in to a PX though I get disappointed knowing that the prices are still original release prices even though the games been out a year.

[quote name='auburntigersfan4life']you guys do realize that NEX PMs any B&M store and if the price match is within $5 you need no proof. So technically, you can get $5 off everything[/QUOTE]

its a max of 10 bucks for PM, and sometimes you get a raised eyebrow or two....NEX/BX/PXes suck when it comes to updating prices of items due to age, lack of popularity, etc.. many times you see games that are 19.99 everywhere else still selling for 50-60 bucks!

nice info, thanks.
151l1259.jpg

bread's done
Back