NBA 09: The Inside

sj41

CAGiversary!
I've been wanting a basketball game for this year, and both NBA Live and NBA 2k look like they made minimal improvements, so I'm going to grab this game on Tuesday when I stop by BlockBuster to get Fable 2.

NBA 09 is $30, includes a franchise mode (I believe for the first time), and it got an 8.2 from IGN, which is the only review I've seen for the PSP version of NBA 09. This looks like the best portable basketball game out there. I'll write up a review after I've spent some time with it.

I have the game. And I gotta say. I love it. Best Basketball game out on the Market. I also like the fact that it now has franchise mode. REALLY Good Game. :bouncy::bouncy:

I didn't like the shooting mechanics at all :( I could never time it right so that the shot was in the green and i couldn't find any tutorials or tips either.

Does anyone know why Jason Kidd is on the Eastern All-Star team? I know in NBA 08 he was on the East because the game was made before he became a Maverick but how come he is on the East this year?

Probably because they based it off of the actual NBA 2007-2008 All-Stars? For that real life all-star game, he was on the East squad......

http://www.nba.com/allstar2008/players/

8.2 from IGN. screens and videos look pretty good. i'm interested in hearing some other opinions on this.....

bread's done
Back