NBA 2K10 53.99 Pre-order 360 + PS3 (Amazon)

Thanks for posting this. Anyone know how long shipping takes on Amazon for items that are new releases? I'm assuming I won't receive the game on the release date, approximately how many days after the release date would I get the game though? I'm a huge 2k fan, the wait would kill me lol.

Tempted to jump on this but heard NBA Live is making some huge improvements this year, not sure if i should wait it out.

[quote name='bobright']Tempted to jump on this but heard NBA Live is making some huge improvements this year, not sure if i should wait it out.[/QUOTE]

Same story every year. 2K is always better, but Live isn't bad anymore.

The reason there's a lot of hype surrounding Live this year is Mike Wang (former gameplay designer for the 2K series) is now working for EA/Live. Hard to tell if it'll end up being on par (or even better) than 2K this year though the player animations in recent Live 10 trailers seem much improved over years past.

I will go for 2K10 since it's only $20 on PC but might be worth waiting for reviews on 2K and Live before choosing on consoles.

Not a bad price for release, but I always feel like a schmuck knowing it's gonna be $20 cheaper in 60 days. Can't they just make these $20 at release like they used to? :cry:

[quote name='stewie75']Not a bad price for release, but I always feel like a schmuck knowing it's gonna be $20 cheaper in 60 days. Can't they just make these $20 at release like they used to? :cry:[/QUOTE]

Amen brotha! :applause: :applause: :applause:

[quote name='Scorch']Amazon almost always has preorder new release games for 10% off retail price.
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
Sometimes I don't even care for the deal if its a game I badly want, I just take the 10% off deal.

2k Fans know what time it is. Live doesn't even compare to 2k10 as a whole. This is a cool deal but I would be surprised if you dont hear about a 10 dollar gift card with the game from somewhere else right around release time. Looking at the schedule October and November are gonna be the most taxing on the wallet...

[quote name='stewie75']Not a bad price for release, but I always feel like a schmuck knowing it's gonna be $20 cheaper in 60 days. Can't they just make these $20 at release like they used to? :cry:[/QUOTE]

That was only for one year (the final year of NFL 2K...).

I'd buy this on amazon if I didn't have a $25 GC for Gamestop.

Damn giftcards!!!

bread's done
Back