NBA 2K10 Anniversery Edt- $20 off at Amazon

These units are going to drop drastically due to how large the packaging is and since most people purchased the standard edition. I will bite when it gets below $50, which will most likely occur before Xmas. Good find though, I guess I will hold out on the BF Walmart copy for $25.

Agreed. The $130 Halo 3: Legendary's were dropped to $60 (maybe lower?) at Amazon many times. The same will happen to these especially when NBA 2K11 is around the corner.

Wait, Black Friday Walmart $25? Wow! Now I have two stores to go to, lol.
Thanks for that, jazzman. :p
As for this: ... Cool, but meh. All you really get is the locker.

[quote name='confoosious']To be clear, you GET BACK $20. You don't get $20 off.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure?

Pretty sure this 80/20 deal is 20.00 off (at checkout) - at least that is what it was showing for me when I was considering a couple games...it isnt a to be received later promotional code like in the past...

[quote name='vicks']Are you sure?

Pretty sure this 80/20 deal is 20.00 off (at checkout) - at least that is what it was showing for me when I was considering a couple games...it isnt a to be received later promotional code like in the past...[/QUOTE]
Yeah came out to $67.99 in my cart

This game is riddled with glitches that users have complained about but the developers have not listened to. They have moved on to NBA 2K11. Don't give your money to these guys, they can't even fix their own game.

The anniversary edition is NOT worth it. The locker is a pos. The game right now is also a pos. I have not played Myplayer since release as I can't get past game 5 of the summer league. It freezes everytime it tries to load it. There are also problems with teamup pickup games. I only paid $50 for the anniversary edition and I feel ripped off.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']The anniversary edition is NOT worth it. The locker is a pos. The game right now is also a pos. I have not played Myplayer since release as I can't get past game 5 of the summer league. It freezes everytime it tries to load it. There are also problems with teamup pickup games. I only paid $50 for the anniversary edition and I feel ripped off.[/QUOTE]

didnt they patch it up?

[quote name='_Ph03n1x_']didnt they patch it up?[/QUOTE]

The patch did nothing for teamup matches or myplayer freezing. Hell if you try to play online and it gets stuck on the "connecting to host", it can still freeze your xbox. You have to sign out of live, then sign back in to prevent your xbox from freezing. My 360 has froze at least 2 dozen times from this stupid game.

I honestly don't think they improved their online issues from 2K9 at ALL. I think it's gotten worse with all this freezing.

[quote name='confoosious']To be clear, you GET BACK $20. You don't get $20 off.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Wrong, $20 off now go hang your head in shame for trying to correct someone.

the online is laggy/glitchy, yes. but the association mode is awesome, graphics are improved, court is bigger, gameplay is much smoother.

dont buy this to play online, but as a single player game, or same console with friends to play against or together, this game is a lot of fun.

Do like I did and buy it for $68, sell the game for $50 and the Kobe stuff for $18 and you have a free locker game case. :D

[quote name='kr580']Do like I did and buy it for $68, sell the game for $50 and the Kobe stuff for $18 and you have a free locker game case. :D[/QUOTE]

The locker looks like it was put together by a first grader.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']the online is laggy/glitchy, yes. but the association mode is awesome, graphics are improved, court is bigger, gameplay is much smoother.

dont buy this to play online, but as a single player game, or same console with friends to play against or together, this game is a lot of fun.[/QUOTE]

I thought I heard there were still plenty of glitches after the patch that affect the single player game. I'm trying to decide between whether to get NBA 2k10 or NBA Live 10 on Black Friday.

I love 2k games buy I always wonder why they release there games with severe glitches. Anyone remember the ncaa game after the first 360 update the game would freeze at the jump ball. This was like a week after release and wasn't fixed for over a month. SMH

They release glitched games because people will buy them. They should hold off on any new features, and just release a 2k11 with less glitches and smoother gameplay.

bread's done
Back