NBA 2k10 - CAG League Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MSUHitman']Dammit never saw this until today and now my team (Hornets) was picked. I don't get a chance to defend my playoff run last year. Have fun everyone, yet another CAG League I can't get in. :(

Edit: Put me in the reserves for either the Hornets or the Blazers.[/QUOTE]

We never finished our series matchup ;)

Since it is going to be a 10 game season, all games will be played consecutively. In the event people don't play their games, you'll get a warning and next time it happens will be replaced as I don't want to sim games.

If you only have time on weekends to play, this league probably isn't for you.

You should put a disclaimer when playing against dudedizzle. Disclaimer saiyng to mute this guy when you play him, because he's an annoying douche on the mic. haha.

^I hope that is a joke...While I would like people to use a mic to communicate easier, I have little to no tolerance for disrespect or childish behavior (singing, rapping, yelling, etc).

[quote name='shinryuu']You should put a disclaimer when playing against dudedizzle. Disclaimer saiyng to mute this guy when you play him, because he's an annoying douche on the mic. haha.[/QUOTE]

Maybe we should add in sore loser disclaimers too.

[quote name='seen']^I hope that is a joke...While I would like people to use a mic to communicate easier, I have little to no tolerance for disrespect or childish behavior (singing, rapping, yelling, etc).[/QUOTE]

I don't have a mic, hope it's not an issue. I actually have one somewhere, but I have no idea where. My 15 month old ran off with it and I haven't seen it since.

[quote name='dudedizzle27']Maybe we should add in sore loser disclaimers too.[/QUOTE]

lol, i'm the last person who complains in any league. there's more people who complain about other things that don't make sense, like me playing a "boring" style. when I complain it's justified.

I'm being serious though. Last league another person had the same problem. He doesn't yell or scream, he just has some annoying things he says out loud. It like trash talk.. but crappy trash talk. It's tolerable, but save yourself the grief. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he's still a kid. =p

I already PM'ed this to seen, I won't be able to be in the league since the money I was going to spend on games is needed for other things.

[quote name='shinryuu']You should put a disclaimer when playing against dudedizzle. Disclaimer saiyng to mute this guy when you play him, because he's an annoying douche on the mic. haha.[/QUOTE]

There were multiple people from last season that said the same thing.

So I am good with the Nuggets? Let's start this thing, it's funny how the team I'm best with on the game includes my least favorite player. (Mr. Ed)

EDIT: Just got the pm seen, preciate it

[quote name='sleepy180']Will anyone be able to play with the 2k servers being completly laggy pieces of shit?[/QUOTE]

this is what im wondering. but i think we will be fine becuase we will be vsing each other so it wont be matchmaking for us and saying "searching for game...please wait" for 20 minutes.

I just got home with my copy, i will log on in about 20 minutes to accept. It was sold out everywhere. All the stores tried to push Live10 on me instead.

[quote name='wwe101']no i dont want to wait!! plus we should be finen becuase it wont be matchmaking for us. and ive already played online fine[/QUOTE]

There's still the framerate issue to consider, which was annoying as fuck when I was playing last night.

One final thing with the league, 6 or 7 minute quarters? If there is no response, were going with 6 minute quarters.

[quote name='seen']^It's mainly when playing in Cleveland right?[/QUOTE]

i only used the cavs and the fram rate really isnt that noticable in cleveland most of the game, you MIGHT get a frame rate problem as your inbounding the ball or shooting a free throw every now and again.

but if this is problem since i am cavs, i can play all road games if this helps

[quote name='seen']^It's mainly when playing in Cleveland right?[/QUOTE]

I didn't play in Cleveland. I was doing the My Player or whatever it's called. It was the summer league court.

We're waiting. I also suggest wwe101 should find a league off the 2k forums as your postings seem better suited there.

[quote name='seen']We're waiting. I also suggest wwe101 should find a league off the 2k forums as your postings seem better suited there.[/QUOTE]

what do you mean by this:roll:

Hey seen, I don't know if you got a chance to read my PM, but if this catches your eye first that's good. My teams of preference, going by what's available in the OP (I haven't read the myriad posts before this) are Heat, then Bulls. Thanks!

Also I would like the Miami Heat if they are taken since they are who I normally run with I can always random out of the teams left, me and my buddies had a few random leagues to keep everyone from picking the lakers celtics etc etc. :D

any updates???

the problems seem to be fixed. i can find a online game with no problem at all now and have not run into any lag for the past two days

Yeah, I am going to drop from this league. Seen is too much of a bitch to deal with. Dont want shoot a 3 at the end of a game and have been bitch for 2 months straight about it.

I'm waiting for a patch to be released before I start the league. 2k mentioned this is supposedly in the works.

[quote name='wwe101']i think its already release becuase all problems seem to be fixed[/QUOTE]

Hey don't worry about it, we'll start soon enough. It's better to wait until the patch is out anyway.

If you see me on just send me an invite to a game... I'll play you

As it was said in the last several posts, we're waiting for the patch from 2K to be released so we don't have games lost to disconnect from the 2K servers that isn't the players' faults and unplayable framerates in stadiums like Philly, Cleveland, Dallas, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back