NBA 2K10 for PS3/360 19.99 at Amazon

kataztrophik

CAGiversary!
Feedback
206 (100%)
Amazon pricematched Best Buy this week! Great since Amazon doesn't charge tax for most states and gives you guys an opportunity to use up those $10 credits!

PS3:
http://www.amazon.com/NBA-2K10-Play..._2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1276493855&sr=1-2
XBOX 360:
http://www.amazon.com/NBA-2K10-Xbox..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1276493306&sr=1-1

This qualifies for FSSS with orders over $25 or free 2-day shipping with Amazon prime.

Also comes with a $5 dollar MP3 credit if you haven't already received one from a recent order

Last edited by a moderator:
So i ordered one for my buddy from Amazon because they would only allow me to order one. I went into a Best Buy today and it was priced at $39.99?!? I was like, WTF?!? So then I figured maybe it was only an online prive. I even double checked by Googling "NBA 2K10 $19.99" on my phone and found several articles referencing the Best Buy sale this week.
So I go up to customer service and ask if they match their online price and the guy says they do. He pulls up the site and it shows $39.99, yet both 360 and PS3 were "back ordered". Awfully strange for a game that has been out so long.
Luckily for me the guy was nice enough to check other stores sites and found it for $19.99 at Target and price matched them.
Everything worked out but wtf happened? Was it a one day sale?

i dont know if it was a limited thing, but when i bought this for ps3 it had a foot locker coupon for $15 off of a $75+ purchase.

[quote name='spideymike']I noticed that too about BB's web site. Very strange.[/QUOTE]
Yes it is.
[quote name='mgford11']It's not in targets ad this week and the ps3 version is 39.99 online...how'd you get a price match?[/QUOTE]
I have no idea. He pulled up their (BB's) website and even turned the monitor to show me. Then he said he'd check other store's prices, probably thinking I was mistaken with where I saw the $20 price. He then asks for a manager to come over to approve a price match and I asked "I guess you found another store at $19.99?" and he told me Target.

Dam, its the standard edition. Ive been waiting to catch the Collectors Edition of this that comes with all the additional Laker Swag. :lol:

[quote name='thegreek']got the collectors edition for $15 the other day, with a mysterious $15 credit in my account.[/QUOTE]

Can i ask from where?

[quote name='Viol8tor']Dam, its the standard edition. Ive been waiting to catch the Collectors Edition of this that comes with all the additional Laker Swag. :lol:

Can i ask from where?[/QUOTE]

Amazon dotd

I think that the 2k series is far superior to live, and this game is no different. The graphics are solid, and player models looks superb, Player movements are genuine to most of the real life counterparts for each player, and the game play is as good as ever.

DAMN! I was under the impression that $26 for NBA 2k10 was going to hold. Oh well, they're crazy to think I'd pay $36 for that.

bread's done
Back