NBA 2K11 - "The Replacements" Fantasy League | Preseason; ACCEPTING NEW OWNERS

seen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Welcome back for 2k11! I'm looking to start a fantasy (draft) league; still undecided on season length but leaning towards a 10 game regular season schedule & all playoff rounds being a best of 3 series.

Since the game has not been released I don't know if we'll need to adjust any sliders. I think 5 or 6 minutes should be a good game length, at least 2 games per week and play fair (no exploits/cheating).

If you are interested in joining and have been a CAG for longer than 2 months (send me a pm if not) please post your team of preference. This posting will stay current with teams already picked. This is a cheese free & mature league, I will not tolerate otherwise.

Teams:
seen - Warriors
sublime90 - Pistons
pitfallharry219 - Pacers
n8rockerasu - Hawks
FrankySox - Lakers
StickyWaffles - Mavericks
fsecreast - Celtics
Xxxplosive1 - Thunder
zerotl - Knicks
Mr Grand Cru - Cavaliers

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got it preordered from GameStop.com, so it should definitely come in by the end of next week. I've played in other Madden and NBA leagues on CAG, so I definitely want to be in this. Give me the Dallas Mavericks. I've never done a fantasy draft in a game, are we going to be able to trade players throughout the season, or do we just pick our players from the draft, and stick with them? Either way, this will be really fun.

I'm open to allowing trades, but if the majority would prefer we stay with our drafted teams instead I'm okay with that too.

When are you planning to get started? I'm going on a 1 week holiday next week, so if that's gonna be an issue, you can bump me

Depending on how things play-out I'm wanting to do the draft this or next weekend, unless people are available during the week.

[quote name='Matt Young']Man, I'm really tempted to do this league since several friends are in it, but I am in Eddie's, too...[/QUOTE]

Hey I am in eddies too lol why not ?

Looking for a few more if anyone is interested. Please be able to make the time commitment the league requires.

Sorry guys, I have to go out of town, please drop me from this league, been busier than expected. Sorry again.

Gamertag: Ang Colette

I will be back next Thursday, so if it's still open, I'll hop back in or if u guys aren't definite about the start date, just keep me on. Thx

I will only be able to do the draft either tonight or tomorrow, otherwise I'll be out until next week. It's possible I'll be on Thurs-Sun but definitely couldn't commit to anything as I have friends coming into town for the weekend.

Hopefully we can get this going soon, seems like we always hit a road block with these NBA leagues.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure seen has been waiting for more people to sign up. When he PM"d everybody a week or so ago, I remember him asking if we should start with 10 teams, or wait for more people to join. I know I voted to start asap while interest was still high. Did anybody actually vote to wait?

It would have made more sense to start with 10 dedicated players rather than wait for a few stragglers and have your original members lose interest. I thought 10 teams was plenty. Now there's what? 8? Might as well drop me too. I've already found 2 other leagues to play in.

Eh, its too bad it didn't workout. It is not easy to organize schedules to get a draft done. I had hoped we would have been able to draft last Sunday but schedules didn't mesh.

[quote name='xXx NASO xXx']Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this league![/QUOTE]

This mentality is why I didn't like your trade in the other league. How old are you?

bread's done
Back