NBA 2k12 Online Association Feeler Thread

staticz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
We've been kicking this around in the official Madden thread and instead of cluttering that up, let's just start our own feeler thread.

I've heard that OA is pretty bare bones, but if you guys want to try it I'm down.

So call your teams, talk about the rules and lets see where we end up! I call the Heat, everyone hates LeBron around here anyway!

i want the okc thunder. there my team durants my favorite player there the closes team to my hometown so ya

Well that is six if LV buys the game. I'd like to get at least ten teams locked in and then we can get started. The advancement is very different from Madden, I will explain in more detail when I'm near a PC.

I know OG and Mog wanted to play, hopefully they will see this thread soon.

Yo we should do a lottery for team picks, we need to set some order to this as well, west or east? and the divisions.

Probably wont get enough interest in here, tons of people play but I doubt you can get a league together. Plus the OA is pretty shit, I had a hard enough time playing one with just 2 of my friends.

Good luck though.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Probably wont get enough interest in here, tons of people play but I doubt you can get a league together. Plus the OA is pretty shit, I had a hard enough time playing one with just 2 of my friends.

Good luck though.[/QUOTE]

It does look like a bear. We had 12 or so in the madden thread though. That should be enough to have some fun with it.

Looks like we only have about 6 teams guys. If you want to reach out to others, go for it. The OA basically works like this -

You set an advance rate and the game will advance one in-game calendar day after the advance period. For instance, the game by default will advance 3 calendar days every REAL one day. You can play all your games (in any order) for a two week in-game window. Every time it advances a day will open on the calendar and you can then play that game.

If you don't play the game it gets simmed. So we could do an 82 game season and the games that don't get played get simmed (CPU games) and you just focus on playing against human opponents. What do you guys think?

I'll have 2k12 in about a month when this comes out.
NBA-MLB-2K12_360_Bundle_FoB_3D_LEFT_webready.jpg

Might have to look into a team.

bread's done
Back