NBA 2K15 new gen for $39.99 w/free DLC

MSUHitman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Buy NBA 2K15 on PS4, XB1, or PC for $39.99 new by January 15 and get 10k in VC to use in any of the online modes and 5 free My Team Holiday packs of players for the My Team mode.

If you buy at GS or AZ you get your code immediately with purchase either with code on receipt at GS or via email from GS.com or Amazon.

If you buy it at WM, Target, BB, TRU, or those 4 stores respective websites, you have to email 2K and they will give you instructions on how to send them a scan of your receipt to get your code. Much easier to just get it from GS or AZ. [And BB isn't showing the special price of $39.99 so no GCU as of this post.]

https://www.2k.com/nba2k15/preorder/

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon and Gamestop are only retailers with this at 39.99 correct?

Was planning on picking it up at BB tomorrow for my new ps4

People, when you see Rozz and YBX87 recommending the same game, you don't think about. You just buy it. You are in good hands with these two and I'm 100% sure you'll enjoy that game.

[quote name="Scottie2Jordan24" post="12378863" timestamp="1420173033"]NBA live is terrible.

This is a good deal.[/quote]a good deal? This is a ripoff. They are overcharging for an inferior product. Heck, you can easily find NBA Live 14 (a masterpiece) for less than $10 bucks.

NBA LIVE is worse franchise on Next/This Gen by far. If you enjoy it then your dumbass is living in a dark cave where you have no access to the 2K DOMINANT TITLE

NBA LIVE is worse franchise on Next/This Gen by far. If you enjoy it then your dumbass is living in a dark cave where you have no access to the 2K DOMINANT TITLE
I own both games and I been on NBA Live way more. The online works . And defense means something till you enter the paint.

I really wonder where all the hate for live cones from since people who actually own it LIKE IT.

I really hate when they do this. I got it during Black Friday.

I haven't played Live since Sega Genesis. But there are some quirky things I hate about 2K's My Player. Leaving your man to play help defense when your AI teammate gets shook shouldn't deduct points. Hard as hell to play defense early on, too.

Okay NBA Live fans, sell me on this game and what makes 14 significantly better than 15? I'm also curious as to how the franchise mode relates to the 2K series in terms of both depth and detail.

Okay NBA Live fans, sell me on this game and what makes 14 significantly better than 15? I'm also curious as to how the franchise mode relates to the 2K series in terms of both depth and detail.
I assumed they were all being sarcastic. Live 14 was one of the worst basketball games I've ever played. 2K14 was many times better, even with the online problems.

Though I will say the NBA 2K15 opening game that was forced on us sucked. I had to let the AI play it out before I could start the game.

Can anyone who got this DLC speak to what you got in the holiday packs? I would assume the packs weren't very good but just curious.

NBA Live 14 was a horrid game as evidenced by the reviews and 15 is an improvement but still not nearly anywhere as close to 2K. I had both and got rid of live 15 because it was garbage.

NBA Live 14 was a horrid game as evidenced by the reviews and 15 is an improvement but still not nearly anywhere as close to 2K. I had both and got rid of live 15 because it was garbage.
picgifs-laughing-9341692.gif

Reviewers also say the Transformers movies (directed by M. Bay) are bad, but they are wrong. In fact, they are some of the best action movies ever. Better than even Rambo and Terminator 2.

Gaming Journalism has been going downhill for years, it's hard to take most reviews seriously now. For example, IGN gave Live 14 the same score as Sonic Boom. What the fuck is that shit.

I was just curious as to why some people liked the Live series more considering many of the YouTube reviewers I watch indicated that 2K15 was superior to Live 15.

So is this even worth getting to try to resell? Since no GCU discount at BB if they PM to $39.99

Anyone have any problems getting the DLC Codes  that order before

Anyone have any problems getting the DLC Codes that order before
Order before what?

I got my code for the ps4 copy I picked up. If you don't get your code on your reciept - you'll have to email a picture of the reciept showing the date you purchased.

The myteam packs I got were garbage though. Figured I'd get at least one gold player or better...nope

bread's done
Back