NBA 2K5, online

Nephets

CAGiversary!
Any CAG's that play NBA 2K5 on their PS2 care to share their ranks in NBA 2K5? I'm 79-26 I believe, no quits, but 11 drops. Blame my internet for that one. I think I'm ranked 2000th or something close.

Also, anybody want to play me online? Message me via AIM or post here if interested, I haven't played a good game in a while on there. Too many people running the score up or playing dirty and not very realistically.

[quote name='Nephets']Any CAG's that play NBA 2K5 on their PS2 care to share their ranks in NBA 2K5? I'm 79-26 I believe, no quits, but 11 drops. Blame my internet for that one. I think I'm ranked 2000th or something close.

Also, anybody want to play me online? Message me via AIM or post here if interested, I haven't played a good game in a while on there. Too many people running the score up or playing dirty and not very realistically.[/quote]

I wonder what team you often play as..... :wink:

[quote name='6669'][quote name='Nephets']Any CAG's that play NBA 2K5 on their PS2 care to share their ranks in NBA 2K5? I'm 79-26 I believe, no quits, but 11 drops. Blame my internet for that one. I think I'm ranked 2000th or something close.

Also, anybody want to play me online? Message me via AIM or post here if interested, I haven't played a good game in a while on there. Too many people running the score up or playing dirty and not very realistically.[/quote]

I wonder what team you often play as..... :wink:[/quote]

Hawks. :lol:

So, anybody interested?

[quote name='6669'][quote name='Nephets']Any CAG's that play NBA 2K5 on their PS2 care to share their ranks in NBA 2K5? I'm 79-26 I believe, no quits, but 11 drops. Blame my internet for that one. I think I'm ranked 2000th or something close.

Boston Celtics of course

This picture applies to all that are interested. ;)

DuncanChallenge.jpg

[quote name='Nephets'][quote name='6669'][quote name='Nephets']Any CAG's that play NBA 2K5 on their PS2 care to share their ranks in NBA 2K5? I'm 79-26 I believe, no quits, but 11 drops. Blame my internet for that one. I think I'm ranked 2000th or something close.

So, anybody interested?[/quote]

:lol: Yeah, I always play as the Spurs, too. I have the game on Xbox and I dont have Live, so I cant help you :(

Ya know, they're playing in 20 mins on TNT.

[quote name='6669'][quote name='Nephets'][quote name='6669'][quote name='Nephets']Any CAG's that play NBA 2K5 on their PS2 care to share their ranks in NBA 2K5? I'm 79-26 I believe, no quits, but 11 drops. Blame my internet for that one. I think I'm ranked 2000th or something close.

So, anybody interested?[/quote]

:lol: Yeah, I always play as the Spurs, too. I have the game on Xbox and I dont have Live, so I cant help you :(

Ya know, they're playing in 20 mins on TNT.[/quote]

I know, but I have two televisions in my room. I also have league pass so I can catch up on all games tonight, well, there aren't many games on tonight, but I can always play a round, then watch the rest of the game.

[quote name='Nephets']I know, but I have two televisions in my room. I also have league pass so I can catch up on all games tonight, well, there aren't many games on tonight, but I can always play a round, then watch the rest of the game.[/quote]

Yeah, since we live in SA, we get to see all the Spurs games, since they show every game here. My ex/current b/f is going to the Magic game next week. Hopefully I'll be able to go, but it doesn't look likely :(

[quote name='6669'][quote name='Nephets']I know, but I have two televisions in my room. I also have league pass so I can catch up on all games tonight, well, there aren't many games on tonight, but I can always play a round, then watch the rest of the game.[/quote]

Yeah, since we live in SA, we get to see all the Spurs games, since they show every game here. My ex/current b/f is going to the Magic game next week. Hopefully I'll be able to go, but it doesn't look likely :([/quote]

The reason I spent 160 dollars on league pass was for all the Spurs games, but I have every game of the year on at once so it's a great deal. I'll be getting this every year, and why do you say ex/current? :p Not sure about things?

Either way, I'm still open for anybody who has the PS2 version capable of going online to play me.

[quote name='Nephets'][quote name='6669'][quote name='Nephets']I know, but I have two televisions in my room. I also have league pass so I can catch up on all games tonight, well, there aren't many games on tonight, but I can always play a round, then watch the rest of the game.[/quote]

Yeah, since we live in SA, we get to see all the Spurs games, since they show every game here. My ex/current b/f is going to the Magic game next week. Hopefully I'll be able to go, but it doesn't look likely :([/quote]

The reason I spent 160 dollars on league pass was for all the Spurs games, but I have every game of the year on at once so it's a great deal. I'll be getting this every year, and why do you say ex/current? :p Not sure about things?

Either way, I'm still open for anybody who has the PS2 version capable of going online to play me.[/quote]

We broke up like over a month ago, and I didn't come over here (to his house) for 3 weeks, but now we're "friends" meaning we're somewhere between friends and going out again. Its complicated. I don't really know our status so I just used that term.
Nobody wants to play you because they know they'll lose :wink:

bread's done
Back