NBA 2k7 price drop

T

tekkenlaw

I bought nba 2k7 for 60 dollars a week or so ago after getting tired of waiting for a price drop. Sure enough 1 day after I bought it, it goes down to 39.99 in most stores. I got it at target and I'm a rookie at all this pricematching business (if thats even what I'm looking for) but is there a way to go to best buy or toys r us and get the difference (20 dollars?)

Simply take in receipt. All retail stores match the price w/in 30 days of purchase. If the price drop is at a different store than where you bought it, just take the flyer to where you bought it and say you want a price match on a prior purchase. I do it all the time and 1/2 the time w/o the flyer. But BB basically sees me at least 1x a week on price matching.

I managed the find the receit, is it ok if it is kind of crumpled up but the barcode and list of items is still in tact?

[quote name='tekkenlaw']I managed the find the receit, is it ok if it is kind of crumpled up but the barcode and list of items is still in tact?[/QUOTE]
yeah thats fine

Target and Best buy have it for 40, and I bought it at target for 60 a week ago. I'm pretty sure CC is going to have it for 40 soon too, check the thread in the deals forum. Thanks for the replies too, I'm going to get 20 bucks back tomorrow.

I know this is an old thread, but I can't find a mention of it in a newer one, and I don't want to start a new one in case I'm wrong. I was just at Target and they had it for $19.99 on 360. This, to my knowledge, was NOT a clearence price. It appears to be their new chain-wide price for the game. I picked one up and they had one left, so if anyone is still looking for it, check target. Not valid at target.com though, I just checked. It's still $40 there.

[quote name='tekkenlaw']I bought nba 2k7 for 60 dollars a week or so ago after getting tired of waiting for a price drop. Sure enough 1 day after I bought it, it goes down to 39.99 in most stores. I got it at target and I'm a rookie at all this pricematching business (if thats even what I'm looking for) but is there a way to go to best buy or toys r us and get the difference (20 dollars?)[/QUOTE]
This game is now $29.99. I saw it at a couple of stores for this price well over a week now.

[quote name='Murcielago77']you could just buy it again and return the new one at target[/QUOTE]
LOVE THE VIDEO! BARON DAVIC! DAMN! IN YO FACE! DOLPH LUNDREN!

bread's done
Back