NBA 2K7 Tournament Play Starts

thamaster24

CAGiversary!
Update: Full Tournament, Invites were sent 10/7 I INVITED RODEOJONES AND SJ41 whoever gets the invite first gets it

http://online.2ksports.com/league/team?p=360&l=47159&t=8&a=players

With a couple leagues coming out, I thought a tournament might not be a bad idea. If you want to join I will probably make it tonight. If you guys want to do it, we should have 8 players and 1 or 3 games per round.

The maximum number of games you would play if you maxed out every round and won the championship, would be 12.

With this tournament, there will be no prizes, but if this is successful I will host another tournament later and put prizes in that one.

Note: Since this is a tournament and not a league the schedule should not be flexible... however because of time differences/jobs etc. it will be up to you and your opponent, the deadline will be 10 days, which is better than one week if you cannot get your game in then.

Edit: Oh yeah, go ahead and call your teams, lol

Name: CAG Tourney

Password: cag

Play will start at the latest, hopefully, on this Sunday

CAG---XBL Gamertag---Team

thamaster24---MemphisGunna---Memphis Grizzlies
AzN_BaLLer---xDiStUrBeD AzNx--- L.A. Clippers
sj41---StickyWaffles20---Dallas Mavericks
themoor666---Nigrij---L.A. Lakers
TheRock88---x TheRock88 x--- N.J. Nets
Renegade_Zero---Renegade Zer0---Phoenix Suns
swetooth9---a crispy donut---Miami Heat
Walt Jay---WaltJay---Chicago Bulls

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']Im in. I'll be available for most of the day today.

Clippers for me! =D[/quote]

haha thanks for reminding me, forgot about calling teams

[quote name='rodeojones903']I ordered the game online and should have it in the next 3 days. Im in if its still going and call the Mavs. :D[/quote]

That's cool, it's not going to start until Sunday, so you're good

Including me we have 5 now, Nigrij, you got the Lakers I think? anyway, I may make a smaller tourney if we can only get a few more people

yeah i already signed up as the lakers, hope that wasn't a problem (since I didn't really call them just went online and signed up)

[quote name='themoor666']yeah i already signed up as the lakers, hope that wasn't a problem (since I didn't really call them just went online and signed up)[/quote]

not at all

Alright guys, I had to make a new tourney, so It should be done in the next few minutes, Sign up as soon as you can, there's only two spots left

Alright rodeojones903 and Walt Jay you guys need the game by Saturday at latest, Sunday. To the two people that haven't joined yet, I will be sending out invites relatively soon an 1 hour or so... get those and get on.

[quote name='sj41']I'll play if anyone drops out or if there are any spots still open. Let me know.[/quote]
You just missed out man, although if someone does dropout or does not sign up by tomorrow you're in... and I'll probably be doing another one soon... GUYS your invites will be there late tonite

[quote name='swetooth9']damn...3 fuckin days to get 8 people? thats sad

p.s., kane and lynch: dead men is gonna be awesome[/quote]

I know, but leagues > a tourney without any prizes

And yes Kane and Lynch with be sweeeet

I sent a friends request to all the tournament participants. I think it'll make things easier once the games start rolling. Feel free to send me a request if I'm not already on yours.

you can start the tourney now...just go to "admin" on the top right, and a drop down menu will have the option of "pending actions"

click that, and hit "generate brackets" or whatever

[quote name='sj41']Joined earlier tonight as the Mavericks.[/quote]

Alright, then we have our tourney... I will set it up so we can begin play tomorrow

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Hopefully some people can play tonite, as I screwed us by starting it early, hopefully we can wait until everyone is done

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']So who do I play? It doesn't look like anyone has the Heat since Swetooth dropped...[/quote]

He dropped??? well I'll give you the auto win and you'll face LA in the semifinals

yea sorry i dropped :( i had to drop something to make the draft 2k7 league and i wanted to keep my other leagues, and it didnt look like the tourney was going anywhere

[quote name='swetooth9']yea sorry i dropped :( i had to drop something to make the draft 2k7 league and i wanted to keep my other leagues, and it didnt look like the tourney was going anywhere[/quote]

Yeah, it's cool if I do another one... it will be about 900 times better

Well sj, I've sent you a couple XBL messages, unfortunately this thing is going on too long, if you send me a message by tomorrow, then ok. But I don't even know what to do since we're over the 10/16 limit

bread's done
Back