NBA 2K9 League #2 3 Games due by 1-31=)

Well...we'll have to figure something out because I work all night long (12 hour shift), and of course I need to get some sleep. That's why I posted earlier that I would be available starting Wednesday since I'll be off from that day forward till Sunday. Perhaps we can play sometime during the afternoon.....maybe 2 or 3 pm eastern since I'll be awake by that time?

[quote name='-GoodFella-']Well...we'll have to figure something out because I work all night long (12 hour shift), and of course I need to get some sleep. That's why I posted earlier that I would be available starting Wednesday since I'll be off from that day forward till Sunday. Perhaps we can play sometime during the afternoon.....maybe 2 or 3 pm eastern since I'll be awake by that time?[/QUOTE]

Sounds good post here tom and Il'll get on around that time.

Hitman,

Probably the best time to schedule would be later at night (past 9 EST), although tomorrow I probably won't be around. Would you be able to play Tuesday night?

Sorry I went to 2 Cardinals games last week but I've not heard anything from Weav since that post last week. I sent him a Live message just now.

Hey Hitman,

I can play anytime tonight, after about 7:00 EST, if you're around tonight. I'll also be available most of the day tomorrow, so if there's a time you could play, I'll also be around for a lot of the weekend. Basically, let me know what times are good over the next four or five days and, if you have time, I'm pretty sure we can get our series done.

Hitman and I just played the first two games of our playoff series. The first was really tight through most of the first three quarters. Both of us were playing zone and getting absolutely torched by 3's (he hit 13 and I hit 18, I believe, and we both shot over 40%). During the third quarter, though, the shots stopped falling for him, and I managed to pull away for the win. In the second game, he shut down my perimeter game, but Rondo got hot (hit a few running layups after a foul that were absolutely absurd. I can only imagine how loudly I would've cursed 2K in Hitman's place) and I opened up a ten point lead going into the half. Then Rondo stopped making shots, Hitman was playing some tight D, and he managed to cut the lead to two points (or take the lead... I forget). Anyway, I managed to squeak by him at the very end and sink some free throws to win by 5 or 6. Good games, both of them.

Yeah I was yelling that Rondo is not that good. I can even understand T-Mac but Rondo was ridiculous. He scored 52 for you in the second game!

I think its time for an admin to post a deadline by which the Cavs must contact me here because they are yet to make a post in the postseason while I have offered my availability.

Looks like you forgot that I am a league admin :p. I'm off from work starting Tuesday so if you want we can play in the afternoon if you want to on that day. I've been extremely busy with work and other important stuff going on that has kept me from playing ANY game for several days now. So just relax and calm down, we'll get our series completed.

Penny and I just played game 1 of our series and he won 99-86. Amazing how Yao Ming can just camp in the paint and not get called for 3 sec violation in this game. Proof of that is the 38 3-PT attemps I had. Oh well.....

Good game Penny.

Alright this is just getting out of hand. Can we please make a deadline for this round to end?! Goodfella, I'd like to knock out the majority of our games today so we can just crown a champ already.

bread's done
Back