NBA Baller Beats (X360) - $19.99 - Amazon

You mean which makes it $40 with a $40 gift certificate. Buy something else worth at least $40 and you end up $40 off of $80 (though that isn't really possible - no exactly $40 items). Not $40 off of $40. It's a great deal, but it's not free.

[quote name='crunchewy']You mean which makes it $40 with a $40 gift certificate. Buy something else worth at least $40 and you end up $40 off of $80 (though that isn't really possible - no exactly $40 items). Not $40 off of $40. It's a great deal, but it's not free.[/QUOTE]

I guess so. Maybe people who are sitting on credit could snatch this up. Pay the $40 with a gift card, get it back on a gift card, and sell this thing to amazon for $7.20 or on eBay/craigslist

Even though I have no talent for basketball, this is a tempting price point for a unique gameplay experience. The only real question is, do I trust Shipwrecks advice...

ETA: I guess I do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose someone wasn't thinking about logistics when they designed this game. My mom and dad both played college basketball and it was pushed upon me at an early age but never ever was I allowed to dribble a basketball inside the house.

Would be pretty sweet though if you had your own basketball court and TV Cart

[quote name='pun123']Does GS have this for 19.99 website says 39.99?[/QUOTE]

GS was a Deal of the Day yesterday.

[quote name='chris00cm']Trade in value for this game is $.25. Not even worth price matching at Best Buy then trading it in.[/QUOTE]

$7.20 at Amazon

[quote name='Zolor23']GS was a Deal of the Day yesterday.

$7.20 at Amazon[/QUOTE]
It would be $6.80 of trade in for those two games combined. Unless there's some kind of promo I'm not aware of.

[quote name='chris00cm']It would be $6.80 of trade in for those two games combined. Unless there's some kind of promo I'm not aware of.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, it changed that fast

bread's done
Back