NBA Jam $30 at Amazon (PS3)

[quote name='jupiterjones']C'mon $20!!!![/QUOTE]

I was also waiting for this to drop to $20. After the EAstore sale ended I became angry, headed to Amazon, and the rest as they say was history.

$10 too much for me...i had the 360 version in my cart at eastore yesterday but decided to wait for under $20.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']I'm still trying to figure out why this isn't a downloadable game on XBLA or PSN for $10-15.[/QUOTE]

I would much prefer that this be downloadable. I don't see myself putting this in the disc tray often bit I might load it up if it were on the HDD.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']I'm still trying to figure out why this isn't a downloadable game on XBLA or PSN for $10-15.[/QUOTE]

While I agree that the original MSRP is a little crazy it's probably because of the added modes it's more content that a XBLA title. It's kinda in a no mans land as far as price. I got it for $25 during the holidays and that was perfect for me because I'm an NBA jam fan from way back. To me if you're checking for this game $25 and under is the way to go. By the way the game is awesome!

This game was suppose to be a free game within NBA Elite 11 (or whatever EA Sports changed the title to)...but that game got canceled/delayed so they released this game seperately & added more features. Gonna wait until it hits $20 as well even though I loved playing it back in the day.

I bought this during launch when Kmart was offering a $20 coupon... definitely not worth more than $20 IMO. Its definitely fun to play, but there really is not enough here to justify the MSRP, or even $30 for that matter. Some folks try to back up the cost because of the extra modes they added, but if you ask me these are rather small variations on the core game, game modes like 21 or playing with hot spots aren't wildly different enough for EA to say "hey lets jack this up to $60", plus there's only like two songs that play throughout the entire damn game!

This has always bothered me... does QFT stand for "quit fucking talking" or "quite fucking true"?

Yeah lol, I just got it for $20. Funny, the topic about it is gone. Doesn't matter though, didn't wanna sign up for FB and didn't have to.

Thanks for the heads up on the discount. Knocks the 360/PS3 version down to 19.99 w/free shipping. I buckled and ordered a 360 copy. I still think this will be 10-15 bucks eventually, but that may take until summer to happen.

bread's done
Back