NBA Live 06 - Xbox 360 ( XB 360 ) OUTPOST $29.99

shows as unavailable for me, plus $6.43 in shipping even if it were in stock. But this price is getting really close to my purchase level. Thanks for the post.

[quote name='guyver2077']nice.. too bad i just rented the game and i wouldnt really pay for it.. maybe 2k6[/quote]

Same here. The 2k sports games are so much better. The basketball games are their best games.

At least it wasn't a port, like 2k's NBA 2k6.

I enjoyed it, as did my friends. I guess that makes us casual simple minded gamers ;)

[quote name='Scahom1']At least it wasn't a port, like 2k's NBA 2k6.

I enjoyed it, as did my friends. I guess that makes us casual simple minded gamers ;)[/QUOTE]

2K6 was more visually appealing IMO, the cloth physics alone were amazing. I don't care if it wasn't a port, it sucked nuts and was hideous to look at. Oh yeah, and it played like ass.

This game won't even be worth it at $19.99 or even $14.99 after GGC. Hopefully EA learned there lesson, but a part of me wishes they didn't to help the competition. Though 2K doesn't really need the help with such a solid sports line.

2K's basketball has been the best sports game released by them for the 360. NBA Live was pretty bad. Other 2K games suffer from other issues though (***cough***freezing****)

bread's done
Back