NBA Live 08 (PS2) $30 shipped @ Amazon (plus some other stuff)

[quote name='blackbird3216']im not saying it's a deal, im just saying the new DS color is avaible without a bundle now.[/quote]

once the ds at target is no longer on sale it'll be a deal! no sales tax!!!

[quote name='BrandonJ33']These are the best deals I've ever seen in my life.[/QUOTE]
ok. everyone knows these arent' really good deals, but they could help someone who wants to buy them.

[quote name='henwy']The OP is trying to cash in on ref's.[/QUOTE]

Sure looks like a NORMAL Amazon link posted in the original thread. You do realize that the CAG forum automatically embeds *CHEAPY'S* ref right? Since you're a newbie, I feel this might be worth pointing out.

To the OP: A for effort, I guess. Not much to get excited about, but thanks for the try. Not everyone is going to have nice things to say--- but whatever. There's been a lot more whining lately (probably due to the lack of weekly ads 2 weeks early ;-) )

Godforbid someone contributes and actually does work to find things they find deal worthy instead of just posting a single item before everyone else does. Hey look! I can post the Amazon DOTD before the next guy! Look at me! :roll: Yeah...we all know the Amazon DOTD is easy to find, this actually required a little effort.

Nice find OP, thanks for the effort! :)

[quote name='BigMastadon']I think he was referring to the "ref=nosim" part, although I could be wrong.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, read the entire ref.

The ref is ref=nosim/cheapass08-20 or something similar. The refer is EMBEDDED from the forum. It's *CHEAPY'S* not the poster's. Check the DOTD or any other Amazon thread. Post a link to Amazon yourself and you'll see the same thing.

This refers to both you and the guy saying Spam. They may not be the best deals, but the poster did nothing wrong.

[quote name='4bidd3N']NBA seams cheap good buy[/quote] yep, it looks considering how it only came out a few days ago, its cheap. Thanks to the mod who gave me a better title:D

bread's done
Back