NBA Score With a Song Instant Win Game

Redeema

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
State Farm Score with a Song IWG
Daily contest, ends 3/31

This has been going for a little while, but the prizes keep coming, so enter every day and give yourself a chance to win some cool stuff from the NBA. Prizes include NBA Store gift card codes (whatever you call them) in $5/$10/$20 amounts or eMusic download codes for 3 songs.

Good luck, I've won a $5 and a $20 code, but I want to get the new Carmelo Anthony jersey, so I could use a bit more to chip away at the cost of it. If anyone wins a NBA store code and doesn't want it, I will gladly take it off your hands as the contest ends in a week and a half, I don't know if I'll be able to win more. Also, they stack and one of the 'prizes' is a 15% off coupon which also stacks. Incentive for you to keep it, but if you just want to be nice and swing it my way instead of posting for anyone to grab I'd be a happy camper.

I got a 15% off code from NBA store and a free song download, and then when I signed up to the EMI site it gave me 2 additional credits and I have 3 songs now.

Thx, just won three free song codes.

EDIT: Oh and a heads up, the song dl email went straight to junk mail on the hotmail acct I used.

EDIT: And after trying to dl, it wouldn't work. It still wouldn't work after updating Java. This just reaffirms my hatred of Java.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's just one code, they're not unique. The gift cards and the 15% off stack, though, or so I've read. The gc's should though.

[quote name='RarestSolanum']I won a free song, but its not available in my country.
My redeem code: dTyZgFQj[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the code.

Here's a free song(s) code

Your Promo Code: cyptg6Ry

and a Free NBA 10$ gift code

Your Gift Code: 800730100349035
Your Pin: 004266

Damn, I would've loved the gift card...I'm sure some lurker took it already. Anyone have a card/code that they don't want I can give you some of the emusic dl codes, I've got an ass full of them or an XBLA Joust code or I may have some of the Dr. Pepper caps for the EA codes.

15% off at NBA Store
Your Gift Code: STATEFARM15

Free song(s) download(2 codes)
Your Promo Code: CP2pRn2q
Your Promo Code: CNZt2zqQ

[quote name='Hybrid.']15% off at NBA Store
Your Gift Code: STATEFARM15

Free song(s) download(2 codes)
Your Promo Code: CP2pRn2q
Your Promo Code: CNZt2zqQ[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the codes. They were taken by lurkers though.

Because i know i won't use it, heres a 5 dollar giftcard
Redemption Info for a $5 Gift Card to NBAStore.com

Your Gift Code: 800730100322465
Your Pin: 106012

[quote name='vietazndude']Because i know i won't use it, heres a 5 dollar giftcard
Redemption Info for a $5 Gift Card to NBAStore.com

Your Gift Code: 800730100322465
Your Pin: 106012[/QUOTE]
I think it got taken by a lurker... *Sadface*

Today is the last day for the contest and I managed to win a $10 gift card to the NBA store, so I'm a happy camper. If anyone else wins and doesn't want it, I will gladly take it off your hands. :)

No such luck for me. I really want a $10 gift card to put towards the purchase of a Melo jersey. If anyone has one they won;t use, PLEASE pm me.

bread's done
Back