NBA Street Vol 3 for $19.90 + S/H at Outpost

[quote name='chickenhawk']Nice price. I've been wanting the GC version for the Mario Team. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Hmmm i forgot about them, maybe i'll pick up the GC version then.

[quote name='trunks982']hopefully CC will drop in price so i can get it with B2G1 free.[/QUOTE]

that is exactly what i want...but it wont happen the week of the b2g1 unfortunately...CC still has it as 40 :/

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']don't think it's a price drop as ea just lowered it from $50 to $40... dunno whats taking so long to lower it even more[/QUOTE]

Because EA can't come out with another volume of the Street franchise until 07 because of the deal they made with the NBA which they have to alternate years between them and Midway who are coming out with a new NBA Ballers game this year.

Nice price, hopefully the price will be around for a while as I'm not ready for a new NBA Street game as I just opened the PSP NBA Street I got for $10 at KB last month and am in the middle of that "season" mode.

I bought it with Kirby Canvas Curse for the DS. Both games were $19.99 and it was Buy 1 Get 1 Free so it worked out to each game costing $10

[quote name='cdeener']Because EA can't come out with another volume of the Street franchise until 07 because of the deal they made with the NBA which they have to alternate years between them and Midway who are coming out with a new NBA Ballers game this year.[/QUOTE]
gah didn't know about that.. looks like i'll be waiting awhile..

bread's done
Back