NBAJam - Can't find opponents - is it me?

randomthinker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Hey,
thanks for any help anyone can offer. I've been completely unable to play an online match in NBAJam. Twice I've gotten into a game and dropped at the team select screen and once I got as far as waiting for tip off before being dropped. Most of the time I search for players in every game type and can't find any.

Is no one playing Jam online or do I have a problem on my end?

Thanks.

This should be in the NBA Jam thread, but I just played a random opponent online game, first one I've ever tried, without issues. Well aside from getting crushed and it not really being much fun. This game is way more fun when you're playing with friends, particularly if you are closer in ability level. I have a lot fun with this with my kids at home.

I have been able to complete 2 or 3 games online, other times I either can't find a match or i get the connection to opponent has been lost error.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']When a opponent rage quits you don't credit at all. It's very annoying :([/QUOTE]

Well that would pretty much explain it. That kind of thing kills an online community quicker than anything. No one is going to play if they keep getting cheated out of wins. Considering this is an EA published game, they should know better.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Well that would pretty much explain it. That kind of thing kills an online community quicker than anything. No one is going to play if they keep getting cheated out of wins. Considering this is an EA published game, they should know better.[/QUOTE]

But they don't and they have this issue with every game from EA Sports, from Madden all the way down to their lower tier games.

[quote name='MSUHitman']But they don't and they have this issue with every game from EA Sports, from Madden all the way down to their lower tier games.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, actually the thing it made me think of was the Tecmo Super Bowl remake. Everybody was so excited for that game, then we all learned that people could rage quit and the game wouldn't count. Online community disappeared in like a day. It makes you wonder who the hell is making these games and whether they do any focus groups at all.

Seriously, how could you be in 2010/11 and not account for this?

They must know about it. So that tells be they think it's better NOT to weed it out. headscratcher.

bread's done
Back