NBS Cyber Week (Mass Attack 9.99, Rhythm Heaven Fever 9.99, and More! Free Shipping)

neonlights326

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.nothingbutsoftware.com/Prms/10547?ai=6316

Some standouts (?):

Kirby: Mass Attack (DS): 9.99

Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii): 9.99

Gears of War 3 (360): 12.99

Fortune Street (Wii): 14.49

Def Jam Rapstar (PS3): 1.99

Def Jam Rapstar (Wii): 2.99

Def Jam Rapstar (360): 3.99

R&C: All for One (PS3): 9.99

WarioWare DIY (DS): 5.99

Starhawk (PS3): 15.99

Wii Play Motion (Wii) (DOES NOT INCLUDE MOTION PLUS WIIMOTE): 12.99

This is my first thread in the deals forum, so I apologize if I messed up somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wii Play Motion is a good deal and can probably be flipped on Craigslist or eBay. The rest of that stuff...well a few decent/good games but most people probably already have them.

Those Wii controller bundles like Wii Play Motion are really being dumped onto the market now. Great deals for people that are still looking to replace their original 4 Wii controllers with Motion Plus.

picked up 2 junk Ds games for 9.40 shipped

Hidden Objects: Mystery Stories what i should be able to dump off for 8

and pets down under

I was seeing incorrect prices as well, when I clicked the OP's links to the individual games. When I clicked the first link, the one that goes to the sale page, I got the sale prices, and after that, the individual game links resolved themselves. Wierd :)

Been meaning to pick up WarioWare DIY. Got free shipping and no tax! Thanks OP.

[quote name='Blaster man']Actually, I"m not sure if the wii Play motion is the controller bundle. Doesn't look like it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, heads up people. This was in the description on the site:

For up to four players,requires Wii Motion Plus/Wii Remote Plus (sold separately)

[quote name='Shadow2222']Yeah, heads up people. This was in the description on the site:

For up to four players,requires Wii Motion Plus/Wii Remote Plus (sold separately)[/QUOTE]

Sorry. I'll put that into the OP.

I know NOTHING about Fortune Street...outside of seeing the cover at the local video store. How is it?

Slight interest in Kirby, too...

[quote name='FatherChesz']Coupon code didn't work for me, but Rhythm Heaven for 9 bucks is OK with me.

Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

You need to have $15 minimum I believe

[quote name='dave auto']I was seeing incorrect prices as well, when I clicked the OP's links to the individual games. When I clicked the first link, the one that goes to the sale page, I got the sale prices, and after that, the individual game links resolved themselves. Wierd :)

Been meaning to pick up WarioWare DIY. Got free shipping and no tax! Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

That's wierd. I'll just remove the individual links then so people won't get confused.

Thanks OP. I'v never used (or heard of) this site before, but 9.99 is the perfect price for Rhythm Heaven for me. The coupon code didn't take anything off for me though. Maybe because of the deal on the game already?

Edit: Should have refreshed before posting. Didn't see above posts.

[quote name='jrt1138']Thanks OP. I'v never used (or heard of) this site before, but 9.99 is the perfect price for Rhythm Heaven for me. The coupon code didn't take anything off for me though. Maybe because of the deal on the game already?

Edit: Should have refreshed before posting. Didn't see above posts.[/QUOTE]
I've ordered from NBS a few times and they are 100% legit. Beware, however, their shipping is extremely slow.

Edit: I found another promo code for 10% off (doesn't work on Nintendo games) code - CSNAPSHOT10

Dungeon Siege III (Xbox360) $10

Got Warioware and the Hidden Mysteries game for $11 total. Been waiting for a cheap DIY deal. Thanks OP.

Btw, Coupon code will not work on Nintendo made games. It says that in the fine print for the code after you put it in.

[quote name='TylerDurden313']Thanks OP. Decent prices on Max Payne 3 $25[/QUOTE]

yeah i would get it at that price if i just didnt buy like 10 games on black friday

[quote name='Rig']I know NOTHING about Fortune Street...outside of seeing the cover at the local video store. How is it?

Slight interest in Kirby, too...[/QUOTE]

I like it quite a bit. The basic rules play just like Monopoly and can be a bit boring, but when you turn on the advanced rules it adds a stock market that adds a whole new layer to the game. You have to decide if it's better for you to invest in your own properties or others.

So tempted by Rhythm Heaven Fever, but I barely played Rhythm Heaven on the DS, so it's hard to justify buying another one.

[quote name='Frany']I can't be the only one who misread "Mass Attack" as "Mass Effect"[/QUOTE]

I misread the title as "Cyber Attack Week."

[quote name='Rig']I know NOTHING about Fortune Street...outside of seeing the cover at the local video store. How is it?[/QUOTE]
I'll reiterate that Fortune Street is a great game for the $14.49 price, just make sure you have at least one other person to play with (best with four players), as the game can be quite tedious as a solo affair (unless you play online, which I've heard mixed results).

Make sure the people you are playing with have the patience to sit through a potentially 3 hour game with the advanced rules, but it's really an engaging take on Monopoly that borders on Euro-style tabletop with the stock market and property investment / selling rules.

Also, its a 50+10 coin Club Nintendo eligible game, should that have any swaying power.

[quote name='nny']So tempted by Rhythm Heaven Fever, but I barely played Rhythm Heaven on the DS, so it's hard to justify buying another one.[/QUOTE]
I'm in the same boat as you; I plowed thru the GBA import, and I barely touched the DS version, but I picked up Rhythm Heaven Fever anyway! I missed the Best Buy $5 deal for the Wii version a few months back. To be fair, I think a lot of people missed it too, as it may have been a clearance title at the time.
It's probably safe to say that it will stay at this price point for a while. (Amazon has it at $16 now.) When I missed it at $5, I was ready to buy it at the full retail price of $30, then... life happened, backlog piled up, bills to pay... you know the story. :)

bread's done
Back